Anyone return a Red mini at NJ NM store?

alfie5884

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
My SA said she was able to locate a Red mini (supposedly not a return but from their warehouse) from a NJ NM store. Did any TPF members return it? I'm praying it doesn't have the defects like the twisted chain and poor craftsmanship mentioned on the board:crybaby:

My SA said she was able to locate a Red mini (supposedly not a return but from their warehouse) from a NJ NM store. Did any TPF members return it? I'm praying it doesn't have the defects like the twisted chain and poor craftsmanship mentioned on the board:crybaby:

I picked up a mini that had just into the store as well the other day in black. They do trickle in sometimes brand new. Mine has no chain issues. Hope you love it!

Is it the one in Short Hills? I received my defective one from there. The flap was so obviously uneven I was in disbelief that the SA could even sell it to anyone. Just ask your SA to send you photos before you purchase.

Is it the one in Short Hills? I received my defective one from there. The flap was so obviously uneven I was in disbelief that the SA could even sell it to anyone. Just ask your SA to send you photos before you purchase.
They tried to sell me a returned one but I said no because they wouldn't send a picture before they charged me.

Reactions: fally
They tried to sell me a returned one but I said no because they wouldn't send a picture before they charged me.
Even when I called the Short Hills store to explain, I was not happy with their lack of concern for the defect. I returned the defective one to the 57th st boutique in NYC though. 100% sure they put it back on the sales floor.

I just texted her and she said it's brand new from warehouse. I guess I'll find out when it arrives. Fingers crossed.