Anyone purchased the Saint Sulpice yet?

LuxMommy

Jan 26, 2013
Hi friends! I'm really lusting over this new Empreinte bag called the Saint Sulpice:http://fr.louisvuitton.com/fra-fr/produits/saint-sulpice-pm-monogram-empreinte-nvprod520149v#M43395, especially in the Taupe Glace colour, but I have not had a chance to go see it yet. Just wondering if anyone has already purchased this bag, would love some input and a review of what it fits, etc. Thanks in advance! I have read all the info and seen all the photos in the Pre-Fall 2017 thread, just wondering if anyone has already brought this beauty home...

Hi friends! I'm really lusting over this new Empreinte bag called the Saint Sulpice:http://fr.louisvuitton.com/fra-fr/produits/saint-sulpice-pm-monogram-empreinte-nvprod520149v#M43395, especially in the Taupe Glace colour, but I have not had a chance to go see it yet. Just wondering if anyone has already purchased this bag, would love some input and a review of what it fits, etc. Thanks in advance! I have read all the info and seen all the photos in the Pre-Fall 2017 thread, just wondering if anyone has already brought this beauty home...
HI Lux Mommy!
I purchased the Saint Sulpice on a trip to Poland and Hungary this month. I found it at the Budapest store in the color Blue with red piping which is exactly what I wanted. I LOVE the bag! while it is not the widest bag I have ever purchased, I bought a small LV wallet in red to go with. Since Hungary is not on the euro I saved even more than I expected!! I got both pieces for 2860.00 US ! and I expect a vat tax refund of at least 14% I wish there had been a Chanel store because with that savings I would have bought the Gabriella Medium in black. Anyway I love the bag , but one thing disappoints me. The closure does not work properly unless the bag is full. I went to the LV store here in Virginia and they told me it works that way due to the stiffness of the leather and that there was nothing they could do. I had carried the bag anyway so Ces la vie! I always have it full and in spite of this I love the bag. So classic such a pretty bag and I have had many compliments already! For the money I saved it was worth it! Let me know if you wants some pics

Reactions: LuxMommy
HI Lux Mommy!
I purchased the Saint Sulpice on a trip to Poland and Hungary this month. I found it at the Budapest store in the color Blue with red piping which is exactly what I wanted. I LOVE the bag! while it is not the widest bag I have ever purchased, I bought a small LV wallet in red to go with. Since Hungary is not on the euro I saved even more than I expected!! I got both pieces for 2860.00 US ! and I expect a vat tax refund of at least 14% I wish there had been a Chanel store because with that savings I would have bought the Gabriella Medium in black. Anyway I love the bag , but one thing disappoints me. The closure does not work properly unless the bag is full. I went to the LV store here in Virginia and they told me it works that way due to the stiffness of the leather and that there was nothing they could do. I had carried the bag anyway so Ces la vie! I always have it full and in spite of this I love the bag. So classic such a pretty bag and I have had many compliments already! For the money I saved it was worth it! Let me know if you wants some pics
Hi there! Thanks a lot for your response and the review to my old thread. It just so happens that I just bought the St. Sulpice myself, in the Noir colour, a couple of days ago, I have done a reveal thread (Happy 40th Birthday to Me! Reveal!) and also posted some mod shots in the action thread. I am very happy to hear you are enjoying yours and I have also carried mine several times already, and I am super happy with it!

Reactions: Lvlover789
Hi LuxMommy! What a coincidence! I just got myself a Noir Saint Sulpice last week for my 40th birthday too:nuts:. So what do you think about it? I'm gonna do my big reveal this Friday. Can't wait!

hey everyone

I was wondering if anyone has the saint sulpice bag and what do they thing of it? It’s a relatively new bag and I was wondering what it was like?
I am trying to decide between that and the pochette Metis in empretine.

Attachments

• 28796020-0634-4558-9A68-422A50CB0691.png
    28796020-0634-4558-9A68-422A50CB0691.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 2,976