Anyone owns a Marie Lou compact wallet?

demiyunshu

May 12, 2012
I have just purchased the marie lou compact wallet with the lime epi leather but i'm debating whether to return it.
I love the way it looks but I'm just not sure if it's the most convenient wallet to use.
The coin pocket is too boxy that the coins clashes with the leather and make really obnoxious noise
The cash slip is also too deep. It feels very awkward every time I try to handle cash and coins together without any of them falling out.
But I do love how it looks. Which makes it such a hard decision to return it.
Is it just that I'm not used to it?
Please share with me your experience with this wallet if you do own one. It will be much appreciated!;););)

I own this wallet in the piment color. I love it and use it in smaller bags like my totally pm and petite epi noe. I have no problem with accessing bills/receipts and use the coin pocket for storing additional cards only. I place my coins in my mono zcp. It's a unique wallet and I got it for a good deal ( wouldn't pay retail for it) brand new. It's a different orientation than what I'm used to( more used to the Sarah/emilie style) but I've adapted to it. GL deciding!!

I own this wallet in the piment color. I love it and use it in smaller bags like my totally pm and petite epi noe. I have no problem with accessing bills/receipts and use the coin pocket for storing additional cards only. I place my coins in my mono zcp. It's a unique wallet and I got it for a good deal ( wouldn't pay retail for it) brand new. It's a different orientation than what I'm used to( more used to the Sarah/emilie style) but I've adapted to it. GL deciding!!
Thank you very much! This is very helpful :smile: