Anyone own two different sizes of LOVE bracelets?

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Hello lovely ladies! Sorry I've been away so long, trying to be good (not totally succeeding mind you!!!) I owe you all some reveals and will do them soon I promise!

In the meantime I was wondering if anyone here has bought and stacked two different sized LOVE bracelets and how they look together?

I've long felt that my 19 is too big. I bought it while pregnant and love it, but can (with effort) slip it off and on. It's good in a way b/c I can push it up and down my arm and I HATE too-tight things on me... but really I should have bought an 18.

Fast forward to now and kind of obsessed with getting a second one with 4 diamonds. Staring some down on ebay... but wondering... would it be weird to get an 18 and a 19 to stack together? I wish I could make my 19 and 18!! I'd love two 18's.

Should I get two 19's for symmetry? I have to admit the slipping it on/off thing is wicked convenient. It's just one size... I wonder if it will bug me though if they don't line up perfectly?

If anyone has 2 like this or has posted a pic of them I'd LOVE to see it - thanks in advance!!

The sales girl at my Cartier has 2 different sizes and she loves it. She did the same thing her first was too big. She told me that the company does not suggest doing it but really its what you prefer. I have a 17 and it is the perfect fit for one however when I get another one I am seriously considering the 18 because my daughter's wrist is larger then mine. If you have 2 different sizes the larger one can slide over the smaller so that's why they don't suggest it. I would recommend you try both sizes on if possible. Let me know what you find out. That's great you are getting another one!!!

I went through a phase of wanting a second love (as you know!) and found that I wasn't a fan of the two loves together either the same size (19) or sizing up to a 20...it just felt too thick. I liked the look of different bracelets stacked with 1 love instead

Hello lovely ladies! Sorry I've been away so long, trying to be good (not totally succeeding mind you!!!) I owe you all some reveals and will do them soon I promise!

In the meantime I was wondering if anyone here has bought and stacked two different sized LOVE bracelets and how they look together?

I've long felt that my 19 is too big. I bought it while pregnant and love it, but can (with effort) slip it off and on. It's good in a way b/c I can push it up and down my arm and I HATE too-tight things on me... but really I should have bought an 18.

Fast forward to now and kind of obsessed with getting a second one with 4 diamonds. Staring some down on ebay... but wondering... would it be weird to get an 18 and a 19 to stack together? I wish I could make my 19 and 18!! I'd love two 18's.

Should I get two 19's for symmetry? I have to admit the slipping it on/off thing is wicked convenient. It's just one size... I wonder if it will bug me though if they don't line up perfectly?

If anyone has 2 like this or has posted a pic of them I'd LOVE to see it - thanks in advance!!

Jen - Here's a pic of einseine wearing a 16 & 17.

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewe...celet-discussion-431759-321.html#post22081384

Attachments

• 1749830d1339159316-cartier-love-bracelet-discussion-img_1239.jpg
    1749830d1339159316-cartier-love-bracelet-discussion-img_1239.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 5,643
I actually have the exact same sizes you just described- 18 and 19. They do move over each other sometimes which can bug me, but I don't like the look of multiple LOVE bracelets stacked together in same size. It's too uniform and just looks like one giant bracelet to me. I took two pics so you can see them sitting flat and moving over each other. Good luck with your choice! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375141571.779108.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375141590.617787.jpg

Thanks for the pic! I was unable to find it myself...lol

I have been trying to be very good, so NO REVEAL!:biggrin:

Jen, I don't recommend wearing two different sized Loves on the same wrist. The surface of the smaller one & the inside of the larger one will be scratched so easily.

I have a Love problem, too. I sold the size 18 yellow gold one because I did not really like YG on me. I love the remaining one, size 17 4-diamond WG one, but I miss size 18. Perhaps, I will sell the 4-diamond WG one and purchase WG Perlee Signature....:smile: Medium size Perlee is 17.5, which is best for me!!!

I'm not a fan of two different sizes. My YG one is a 17, and when I've stacked it with the 16 WG diamond one, the WG one keeps sliding into it and gets stuck. It looks fine together, but it's annoying. I personally would get both in the same size or sell the one you don't like and start again if your DH/whoever got it for you is okay with that if yours was a gift.

I actually have the exact same sizes you just described- 18 and 19. They do move over each other sometimes which can bug me, but I don't like the look of multiple LOVE bracelets stacked together in same size. It's too uniform and just looks like one giant bracelet to me. I took two pics so you can see them sitting flat and moving over each other. Good luck with your choice! View attachment 2275571View attachment 2275572
They look beautiful!!!I totally understand what you are saying about it looking like one thick bracelet when they are the same size. I think you have to try them on and see what you like.

i personally wouldn't get 2 different sizes for the reasons mentioned above. getting the smaller one stuck and scratched up would drive me crazy. how about you sell the larger one if you are sure it's too big for you and start with one love bracelet.

when i got my love bracelet, i thought i wanted 2 eventually but after wearing it for a couple of years, i've grown to appreciate the simplicity and beauty of just 1 and now prefer 1 since it looks thin and feminine.

my vote is to sell the bigger one and buy the smaller one with 4 diamonds! fyi, the diamond ones are slightly thicker than the plain so if you want to stack them and have them be exactly flush with one another, you want to get either 2 diamond or 2 plain.

I have been wondering about this exact same thing. I have a LOVE cuff in 17, but I'm debating getting the diamond LOVE bracelet in a 16. Do you still not recommend getting different sizes if one is a cuff and one is a bracelet? Would you stack a diamond and a plain? Help! :smile: