Anyone own this quilted pouchette/wristlet?

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
I am thinking of getting this one. How do you like it? Are there any pockets inside? Do you have any info when this came out? I've seen this in silver too.
attachment.php

Attachments

• MJQuiltedPouchette.jpg
    MJQuiltedPouchette.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 119
i can't give you any info on the bag itself, but i remember it was included in the neiman sale. i believe one member got it for a fantastic price. she paid around $250 or $270 for it.

That's me who owns it and got it for a great price! I had to wake up very early the day after Christmas to get it at the Saks sale, but it was worth it! I only paid about $175 for it. :yahoo: It does not have an inside pocket. It's a pretty good size - you can safely include the necessities like keys, a small coin purse, lip gloss, phone.

Here are a few pics:

Attachments

• wristlet3.JPG
    wristlet3.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 46
  • wristlet1.JPG
    wristlet1.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 36
  • wristlet2.JPG
    wristlet2.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 34
The quilted wristlet is from Resort 06 and I have seen the Gold, Gun and the Black on Ebay. The black one went for only $99 as the only bidder won it. No one bought the gold or the gun one as they were in the $300 range on Ebay. It also comes in White btw, which is the one I'd like to own but can't seem to find it anywhere. HTH!

The quilted wristlet is from Resort 06 and I have seen the Gold, Gun and the Black on Ebay. The black one went for only $99 as the only bidder won it. No one bought the gold or the gun one as they were in the $300 range on Ebay. It also comes in White btw, which is the one I'd like to own but can't seem to find it anywhere. HTH!

If that's the same auction I'm thinking of, I asked the seller about it because I considered getting it for my friend who likes mine a lot. The seller didn't have the tags and avoided some of my specific questions about it. :Push: