Anyone own this bracelet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. nice!

2. Ooh, it's cute. I don't see Fendi jewelry very often. nor do I own any...

3. Beautiful! I dont have this bracelet bit I have the Fendi Toggle Charm bracelet (also on NM) and its held up really well, it hasn't tarnished or anything but I've only had it for 6 months.

4. I'm waiting for the Fendi cuff bracelet with the F's on it, but it's been on back-order from Neiman Marcus since the summer. I hope it's worth the wait!

Melanie

5. I was considering the silver cuff, too, I like how simple it is but I absolutely lovvvve the buckle design.

6. ^^oh my nerd! I love the cuff so much...I want it in gold since my b. belt is accented in gold. as for the bracelet mentioned, I love it and would believe it would withstand tarnishing anytime soon if you bought it.

7. I just got my gold Fendi cuff with the F's on it from Neiman Marcus, and I'm not sure if I love if for the price or not. Is it too obnoxious to wear with the bag, and I just bought the shoes too. I figure why not go over the top all the way!

8. You should take modelling pics of how you intend to wear it, then we can tell you! :P

9. Oh My God I love it! I want one too!

Unfortunately I'm no help to you , tho. I dont own any Fendi jewelery (yet, now that i;ve seen this bracelet!)