Anyone own or have modelling pics of a Seiko Coutura? I know that it's not as high..

I had the pink MOP dial, which has the larger face. There's also a smaller faced one as well. They're nice watches but I'm pretty sure it has a mineral crystal versus sapphire (which is virtually scratch proof). It was the only Sieko I would wear. Their watches generally aren't my style. I got lots of compliments on that watch.

I am personally looking at 1 citizen's, 2 seiko coutura, and for fun this Tommy hilfiger watch. I would like a new watch so tomorrow when I go to Macy's I am going to take a look at those. Check out www.macys.com because they are having a sale right now!

1. citizen
2. seiko stainless steel
3. seiko two tone
4. tommy hilfiger

Attachments

• 280957_fpx.jpeg
    280957_fpx.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 295672_fpx.jpeg
    295672_fpx.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 295673_fpx.jpeg
    295673_fpx.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 291470_fpx.jpeg
    291470_fpx.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 89
I have the coutura chrono - the larger face one in white mop w/pink subdials.
This is my everyday watch. I'm at work so can't do pix but the size is great IMO and I have very small wrists, I like the bigger face.

Thanks, everyone. I saw some IRL at Macy's yesterday. Both the large and the small faces, and both looked nice. The large pink chrono looked beautiful, kbell, but the plain one at Costco seemed too masculine to me. Here's the one I'm considering -- two tone, no diamonds, mother of pearl face.

Attachments

• d760_1.JPG
    d760_1.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 99
Mine has a sapphire crystal face & it has the diamonds. There is not a single scratch on it & I am rough on my everyday watches. I wear them to bed, in the gym shower, and have banged & dropped this watch several times. Luckily my husb got this at 1/2 off.

Thanks, everyone. I saw some IRL at Macy's yesterday. Both the large and the small faces, and both looked nice. The large pink chrono looked beautiful, kbell, but the plain one at Costco seemed too masculine to me. Here's the one I'm considering -- two tone, no diamonds, mother of pearl face.
This is the one that I had, only it was not two tone and it had a pink MOP face. It was a nice size watch, not big at all.