Anyone own Mini Diana tote bag?

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello Gucci lovers!
Just have a question if anyone owns this bag and how are you finding it? For a mini bag is the space substantial and also how is the bamboo handles? Are they hard and awkward and get in the way or reasonably comfy to use. Any help would be great.

Have posted a pic of the bag as it’s the same as it’s 2 other bags lol

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0124.jpeg
    IMG_0124.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Sparkletastic
This is a relatively new bag (launched in 2023) so it could be few people own it.

I have a small Diana (2021 smooth leather model purchased in 2022), so I can address some of your questions — but, of course, they won't apply to the mini fully.

I don't find the bamboo handles to be awkward. They have a full range of motion, meaning they can flop down allowing for easy access into the bag. However, this means special care needs to be taken while storing the bag to ensure the handles don't leave divots in the leather — a common issue with the Diana. They're sturdy and feel ultra luxurious. The bamboo is a major reason I was drawn to the Diana.

Hello Gucci lovers!
Just have a question if anyone owns this bag and how are you finding it? For a mini bag is the space substantial and also how is the bamboo handles? Are they hard and awkward and get in the way or reasonably comfy to use. Any help would be great.

Have posted a pic of the bag as it’s the same as it’s 2 other bags lol

Thanks

Like other Dianas, the handles will drop down if carrying by the strap. I just wonder how easy it is to rummage. Like my Gucci domed Punch bag, the handles can mark the sides if not stored correctly (tie upright).

Reactions: Bumbles
Bumping for any other comments as I’m considering this bag. @Bumbles - did you purchase? If so, what do you think? @papertiger - I have been wanting a bamboo handle Gucci. Is there one this size or a teeny bjt larger you’d recommend instead? TIA

I don't know what the width of the one above is, but the reg mini is 20cm which is perfect for an evening handheld or an occasional crossbody. My favourite is still the Small (27cm/10") which is a perfect all day every day hand bag IMO.

Bumping for any other comments as I’m considering this bag. @Bumbles - did you purchase? If so, what do you think? @papertiger - I have been wanting a bamboo handle Gucci. Is there one this size or a teeny bjt larger you’d recommend instead? TIA
No I haven’t bought it yet. So many nice choices from Gucci so I’m still debating which one would be best for me. I’ve also seen the new super mini ophidia too. So cute

Reactions: Sparkletastic