Anyone own a Kooba bag?

I have a Kooba Sienna in Espresso. Beautiful, soft leather, very durable, well made-it's been great. (I haven't worn it as much lately, though.)

Cheekers said:
Thank you! Great post. I love your bag, too. I think a darker colored Kooba may be most pratical, too bad b/c I love the desert and cognac colors!

You're welcome! Oh and thank you...:flowers: Just sharin' the love...

I have the Kooba Sienna in Nutmeg! It is a wonderful bag, especially for fall. Holds everything, made of very soft, buttery leather.
Cracks me up to see all the fakes out there! The real thing turns heads though because the leather looks so posh!

Are Koobas on ebay pretty much a no-no too, as are other designer bags, or are some authentic on there? Do you all ever recommend ebay for bags such as these?

I bought a Kooba Chiara on sale at Elux. The leather is GORGEOUS - so soft and you can smell it from across the room. I was disappointed that the interior is a fake suede, though. I thought it was real at first, but on closer examination it was that suede-like fabric. That is my only critique, though. I have also tried on the Sienna and it is a lovely bag too.

Thanks for all the info. This board is great! Thank you all.

I am excited to get my Kooba. Maybe one day I can catch up to you all and have several nice bags. I only have a few Coaches right now.

I am embarrassed to say I have 11 Koobas. I LOVE these bags. I have bought some on ebay but only from two trusted sellers. It is true that 95% or more of Koobas on ebay are fake. I love the luxurious leather that reeks that wonderful leather smell. I have had no probelm with durability but I do wish they would tack down that ultra suede lining. Here's some pics of a few of mine.
And MissyPoo, if you can wait a couple months, A Mini Paige is coming out. It's called a Kelsey and I'd say it's about half the size of a Paige.
View attachment 65482

View attachment 65483

View attachment 65484

View attachment 65485

View attachment 65486

View attachment 65487