Anyone like Cherry Blossoms?

Those pics are gorgeous! Where were they taken?

I live in PA, so I've been seeing all the pretty blossoms the past few weeks. They're nice to look at but they're driving my allergies craaaazy :wacko:

ps- Have you guys ever seen the cherry blossoms in DC? It's a really big deal there. They have a festival and everything!

North Vancouver, British Columbia. ;)

omg i love cherry blossoms. i used to have a cherry (blossom?) tree in my front yard but we had to chop it down because the roots were growing into the foundation of the house. :wtf: i miss it. it used to cover my bedroom window and give me some privacy and now i have to keep the window closed. when the petals fell it would cover the walkway. oh wait i think i have pics...

they're not as pretty as the OP's pics though:
100_0604.jpg

100_0609.jpg

100_0610.jpg

omg i love cherry blossoms. i used to have a cherry (blossom?) tree in my front yard but we had to chop it down because the roots were growing into the foundation of the house. :wtf: i miss it. it used to cover my bedroom window and give me some privacy and now i have to keep the window closed. when the petals fell it would cover the walkway. oh wait i think i have pics...

they're not as pretty as the OP's pics though:
100_0604.jpg

100_0609.jpg

100_0610.jpg

Thats a different species. We have that kind of cherry blossom tree too, but they haven't bloomed yet. ;)