Anyone knows brand Gilli?

ver1982

Sep 21, 2006
Hi, everyone. I wonder if someone knows about the Italian brand called Gilli. I saw a few bags in our local department store and they look really nice. A lot of them have a square shape, some are very colorful and really, I'd say, different. The thing is, they cost here around 500-600$, and I do not know if they are worth it.
Anyone knows about the brand? Are these prices fair?

I have, and the prices are ok - I know an outlet near Genova in italy where they go for about 100 to 150 euro (max 200 dollars). I am not sure though whether they are worth it - don't know anything about quality etc. My brother's wife bought one and is totally in love with it but I have never seen her use it so.....

Bump- I just picked up a Gilli cubo libro in Vegas two weeks ago. What a fun bag- I love the whimiscal designs on their cube bags- I'm thinking I may have to see if I can track down one of the Alice in Wonderland bags, or the art bags...

I saw these bags being sold in Russian department stores. I never saw them in US, at least where I live or online. The look like a fun bags. But, definitely the cost is higher in Russia when the original one (just the general rule).