Anyone know of Ted Baker?

jroger1

Jan 13, 2010
I was drawn instantly to this bag & kept looking at it everyday until I finally purchased, it should arrive next week. I am wondering about the quality of this brand if anyone has tried it please give your comments on the workmanship & durability. Although it may be obvious when I receive it if it's going to be worth keeping. I think the knotted rope design really caught my eye & the color looks really unique not too purple as the name indicates. Hope it's not too shiny. The color says "purple" but looks more cherry/berry colored at least on my monitor. Thanks.:sos:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3123615?origin=category&resultback=6249

I only have experience of Ted Baker re his casual clothes and shirts, but I have heard his bags are of very good quality. A store near me stocks them. I saw a couple yesterday and they looked very nice, both bright purple and pink patent leather. I don't own any TB bags myself though.

I'm from UK so am familiar with Ted Baker (which originates from London). It is a popular brand over here, and would be along the lines of say Diesel, Full Circle etc. The quality should be good

I was at Nordstrom last week, and on the shelf there was a mis-printed Ted Baker that said "Ted Kaker". I pointed it out to the sales associates and they were horrified, but then we all thought it was hilarious!

A colleague bought a Ted Baker bag from London some 2 years ago and the leather was this smooshy lambskin that made the entire hotel room smell like a leather shop! lol

I have been looking at the same handbag on Nordstrom's website. I really like the look of it and the color you picked is very pretty. Once your bag arrives, let us know what you think of it.

I fell in love with a Ted Baker bag at Selfridge's 2 years ago when visiting London. I really regret not buying it. (I was concerned about US customs and the additional $$$ I would have to pay.)

I'm sorry but I don't like TB shoes, bags or clothes, to me they are all
sub-standard trash made in China.
I know these days it's difficult to buy anything not made in China, but Chinese leather is often made with nasty chemicals which can be harmful.
Be careful girls when you see a good deal,
1 pair of Jimmy Choos is worth 10 Ted Bakers

Reactions: wisconsin
I am also from London and Ted Baker here is quite popular and in my opinion is quite expensive for what it is.

They do have some lovely dresses... and their menswear is also quite nice. The bf is fond of them but i'm not sure about their bags. I have been tempted by some of their bags but never bought any because of the price! Just too expensive for a high street brand! But that's just me!

I love Ted Baker, it's a great UK high street label, I have 2 leather bags, 3 PVC totes and 2 scarves, can't fault any of them, you get what you pay for and this is a great label for affordable accessories