Anyone know if A/ R has listed their purchases of SS 08?

I JUST got an email saying they have EB! Sadly, it isn't in my budget at the moment! I was hoping it would take longer. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:I'm absolutely gutted. I've just emailed to ask if they do layaway. :shame:

EB First, too. did you ask to be notified for vermillion, jo_ee? i've been missing lots of pictures. i'd missed 07 rouille so i'm quite interested in this year's coral red (thanks to pinkboudoir's attachment of hgbag's, haha).

EB First, too. did you ask to be notified for vermillion, jo_ee? i've been missing lots of pictures. i'd missed 07 rouille so i'm quite interested in this year's coral red (thanks to pinkboudoir's attachment of hgbag's, haha).

Hey Glossie, no I didn't ask to be notified for Vermillion as I'm not after a orangey red at the moment. hgbag's stock photo is gorgeous, though!

Glossie, Didn't know you wanted a Rouille 07. I saw a First in like NEW condition for S$1299(IIRC) a few days ago & it's gone today @ a re-seller, Madam Milan. They also had a Magenta 05 Day & it is gone now.

AH actually have the First in 07 Rouille/Paprika. I was after a new 06 Rouille but when checking with AH they mentioned they had the 07, its all yours! :tup:

Jim

thanks, guys! i mentioned in a separate thread that the 07 rouille they have is the last one and the leather's less than ideal so they'd rather not take the order. just as well, anyway, cos i spent the money on a black box soon after that. i'm still thankful that i actually managed to own a box. i'm taking it slow with bbags now. i only lack a orange/red one now. i'll live with or w/o it :biggrin:

mdm milan's doing brisk biz eh, F. is she the one at raffles place?

Glossie, so it was YOU! I r'bered someone mentioned the last Rouille AR has did not have ideal leather. Yes she(Raffles place you are right) is doing brisk business & she is opening another shop soon even. URBAN also did some coverage on her shop last week. Psst she also had a lilac box though the handles are all dark. I love the box more than the Twiggy. In fact I think the box is PERFERCT so Congrats on your black box BUY!!! I am sooooo envious! Do post pic of yours when you get it!!!

I believe all good things come to those who wait. Maybe Vermillon would be ideal for you & by then you are ready to splurge again on Bbags!:drinks:

thanks again pinkboudoir! now i just have to decide whether i want the EB City with RH< or the EB Part-Time with GSH. argh!

:confused1:

If I remember correctly AR didn't get in any EB Giant Part-times. But you can always email them to check, [email protected] . Decide quickly because they don't often bring in large numbers of items and can sell out pretty fast!

P/S I'll PM you about buying from AR.

I emailed AR to ask about the Giant Slim. Here's their reply :-

attachment.php

This is not my picture, nor AR stock photo. It was posted earlier here.

BALENCIAGA '08 SS THE GIANT SLIM

Thank you very much for E-mailing us about the Spring/Summer Balenciaga GIANT SLIM collection. There will be 1 delivery as shown below. The price is $1375.

**Please note that we are getting 2 colors shown below.

Pre-collection / End of December - End of February

GIANT GOLD HARDWARE
>9678 SAHARA/BEIGE

GIANT SILVER HARDWARE
>5580 MAGENTA/FUSHIA