Anyone know a "sleeper" jewelry line?

Keep up the great work, Megan!

I can't speak highly enough of independent designers - wish I could buy their stuff. For now, I'll just browse, admire - and copy & paste some of their stuff for posting here :biggrin:

Megan, I've been looking at the Ruby Lane site - awesome! I'm a novice at this but some of the items there are so beautiful (and even I can afford them :biggrin: )

Do you know Nicolette Gray Couture?

.http://www.rubylane.com/shops/nicolettegray/ilist/,id=0,page=3.html

Amazing!

Kellybag, if you are interested in independent jewelry - there's so many talented indie designers out there, I'm enthralled (and this coming from, sorry to repeat this again, a person who doesn't wear jewelry).

Nicolette's work is stunning. I love browsing other jewelry designers. It gives me inspiration. :smile: Not that I ever copy someone's design...Nope. That's not me! But I do love to browse. =D I've even bought other designer's jewelry!!!

Thanks! I am really super excited to have found this forum (via the Switchboards Forum). I am not only completely addicted to making (and wearing) jewelry. But I'm also a total shoe and purse addict. Much to my husband's dismay. :graucho:

Roo said:
Megan,
I absolutely LOVE that crystal hope bracelet!!!!

Thanks! It was so fun to make and a pleasure to donate to a great cause. I know several people afflicted with MS. I know that the recipients of the gift bag (which included my bracelet) included Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Brooke Shields, Lindsay Lohen, and so many other top names. I wish I could have been at the event myself. :biggrin:

CastoCreations said:
But I'm also a total shoe and purse addict. Much to my husband's dismay. :graucho:

Hah! I'm quickly following in your steps... much to my husband's dismay as well. :biggrin:

I really like Olga Brycht (Chearrings) as well, for indie designers. Her pieces seem so rich and airy with beautiful spots of color here and there.