Anyone interested in a Scarf Guessing Game?

licencetocook

H ballerina
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Hello everyone!

I took a day off to spend time with dd. While she taking her afternoon nap, I decided to play with a bunch of scarves and pillows. Just for fun:P, anyone interested in guessing the names of these scarves?

licencetocook:heart:

pillows_edited.JPG

Love , Love all your scarves LTC.
Im not great at remembering names.
but I think I can see Musique des Spheres, Turandot and, Gastronomy.
Spelling might be a bit wrong. Cant wait to find out the names of the others!!

I love your plisse of plats et desserts - I did not know that it ever came pleated. Add that to my list of must haves for my "food" related scarf collection.

Pleated Paperoles, Grand Uniform, Organaphones et Autres Mechaniques, Musique de Spheres, Salzburg, L'Amoreaux, Turandot, pleated Gastronomie, Chiffres et Monograms, Fete Venetiennes....I can't remember the name of the Asian themed pink one by Musique...did someone already say it?

Fun idea, licencetocook! I love games like this, and hermesgroupie is right, what a brill way to use your scarves when not on your person.

ETA: Bonsai! I need to read better! (It's pretty easy to solve after everyone else got there first!)

Oh my goodness. You guys are have already identified all the scarves while I sang my heart out at a karaoke place. You're too good.:tup:

Here's a list of names from back to front and left to right:
Musique des Spheres
Salzburg
Orgauphones et Autres Mechaniques
Bonsai
Fete Venetiennes
Les Amoureux de Paris
Grand Uniform
Chiffres et monogrames
Turandot
Paperoles
Gastronomie

Thanks for playing this game.:flowers::flowers:

I love your plisse of plats et desserts - I did not know that it ever came pleated. Add that to my list of must haves for my "food" related scarf collection.

Sus, I would love to see your food related scarf collection. Do you have any pics? I just started collecting scarves this year, so this is all new to me.