Anyone interested in a L.A., So Cal meet up?

I'd be interested. These look so fun

Sounds like fun to me! Maybe we can compromise on the location to accommodate the OC folks?

Can we wait about 4 months or so, so I can bring my posts to 500. Just kidding! But when I finally reach the requirement I certainly look forward to meeting others in the L.A. area that share my love of H.

Same! Hopefully by the next meeting I'll have enough posts [emoji4]

Im interested count me in :P:P

This sounds fun. Need to bring up my postings. :smile:

Hi all! Let us know if you get to 500 so we can include you!

Hello All,

I am very sad to say that a project I have been producing for the past month got moved to the exact week were were planning on having the meet-up. I am going to have to cancel for now. I am really disappointed but unfortunately work has to come first. If one of you would like to take over planning the event please feel free to do so. Again, I am so sorry. I was really looking forward to meeting you all!

Hello. I know it has been a while since someone posted on this thread but I am really interested in a meet up in Orange County, California. Anyone with me??

Welcome to PF! There is no current meet for SoCal (based on this thread) but that will give you time to get your post count up. PF-sanctioned meets are open to members with a minimum of six months membership and 500 posts, to give others a chance to get to know you through the forum before meeting in person. Happy posting!