Anyone in California have a Lilac Jumbo Flap?

raveniart

Jan 14, 2010
Hello all! I have recently run into a problem my loving BF and I weren't expecting so to cut a long story short our problem is our lovely SA we always order from (a Chanel Boutique) has been getting in quite a few Pre-Fall pieces in and she now fears that they will no longer be getting any more items from 11p..... here's our problem. :yucky:

We are first on the list to get a Lilac Jumbo but we were certain that she would be getting it in since she got the man items my BF ordered :smile: but now for her being so amazing and kind hearted she has advised us to look elsewhere in case the boutique doesn't get it in. She wants us to be happy and find what we would like. :heart:

Now my question to you lovely TPFers, has anyone in California recieved a Lilac Jumbo Flap at all? If so when?
Anyone outside of Cali is welcomed to answer :P

Also if you see a Lilac Jumbo could you let me know or PM please cause my BF is going insane trying to find it :sweatdrop: he's too sweet!
Thank you! :hbeat:

Also, anyone still looking for classic flaps in M/L (from my BF calling all of Cali today) some Saks and Neiman Marcus stores still had them. I think one of them had one Jumbo in Black with SHW. I'm sorry I don't know which Saks or NM, he called so many! Might have been San Diego or Newport. :shrugs: If I find out anymore info on CL I will let you all know.

Hello all! I have recently run into a problem my loving BF and I weren't expecting so to cut a long story short our problem is our lovely SA we always order from (a Chanel Boutique) has been getting in quite a few Pre-Fall pieces in and she now fears that they will no longer be getting any more items from 11p..... here's our problem. :yucky:

We are first on the list to get a Lilac Jumbo but we were certain that she would be getting it in since she got the man items my BF ordered :smile: but now for her being so amazing and kind hearted she has advised us to look elsewhere in case the boutique doesn't get it in. She wants us to be happy and find what we would like. :heart:

Now my question to you lovely TPFers, has anyone in California recieved a Lilac Jumbo Flap at all? If so when?
Anyone outside of Cali is welcomed to answer :P

Also if you see a Lilac Jumbo could you let me know or PM please cause my BF is going insane trying to find it :sweatdrop: he's too sweet!
Thank you! :hbeat:

Also, anyone still looking for classic flaps in M/L (from my BF calling all of Cali today) some Saks and Neiman Marcus stores still had them. I think one of them had one Jumbo in Black with SHW. I'm sorry I don't know which Saks or NM, he called so many! Might have been San Diego or Newport. :shrugs: If I find out anymore info on CL I will let you all know.

First of all, you have an awesome BF!! My bf was not too happy when I purchased my jumbo :hrmm:

Are you looking for the Metallic Lilac Jumbo? If so, from what I heard, boutiques did not order the jumbo.

On the other hand, I actually have 2 on hand right now and plan on returning 1 tomorrow. You can refer to this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/help-on-which-one-keep-needed-different-flaws-681207.html

Both jumbos that I've purchased are display pieces, and IMO both are not completely perfect. (original box was also not provided) But if you don't mind and are still interested, PM me and I will let you know which store I am returning to. I am not located in CA though, I am in NY.

Thank you cecegrl :love:
I will let my bf know and see what he says lol he's a perfectionist and picky when it comes to my bags. He's a sweetie!
Aww I'm sorry to hear about your bf he will come around someday :biggrin:
Yes I am looking for the metallic lilac jumbo and I will be PMing you soon. BlackBerry mobile is being absurd.

Thank you again everyone for your help!
Especially you cecegrl :hugs: :hbeat:
My lovely baggie is set for arrival next week! :love:

Also my bf contacted the Bloomies in SCP and they never recieved a Jumbo or M/L just the Mini Lilac but thanks anyway!