Anyone heard about Alchemilla and Aubreys Organics? Review pleaseee!!

RedVelvetLuv

SunshineInMyWindow..
Nov 27, 2011
Hello all,

I went to nearby facial place few weeks ago and they used Alchemilla ...and i like it, the smell and the after feeling..of this particular product.

Anyone have heard about it or even using it? Mind of giving me some reviews?

As for Aubreys, i saw it a lot on Wholefood, is it good?

I was not using any organics treatment for my face before....i usually use chanel , lancome, biotherm ,kinda mixing things depends on my mood..

What are the pro and cons? Is it worthed using organics face products?

Thank you in advance :smile:

I've used aubrey organics before. I still use their chapstick, but have moved on from the rest of their products. Nothing was bad, I just didn't love them. They did have a good toner though. If you're looking for natural products at a reasonable price point they are a good brand.

emcosmo1639 said:
I've used aubrey organics before. I still use their chapstick, but have moved on from the rest of their products. Nothing was bad, I just didn't love them. They did have a good toner though. If you're looking for natural products at a reasonable price point they are a good brand.
I did try the chapstick too, it is okay...i am thinking about trying their sunblock for face...
Yeah wuite reasonable around 15-18 usd i guess for the sunblock..hmm

Anyone else have experiences using these or any other similar organics skincare?