Anyone hear from japskivt?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't seen her post in here in a few months. . .
    where are you!?:search:

2. No Swanky...I've been thinking about her too! Miss her!:sad:

Japs, are you lurking out there? It is not like you to be so quiet!

3. I've been wondering about her too. Hope all is well for her.

4. I was wondering about J. too. I hope she checks in soon.

5. She hasn't posted in a long time, but I saw that she logged on a few days ago. . .
    please check in w/ us!

6. Yes...... Happy Holidays J!

7. So, I see this thread is over a year old, but I have been missing for so long.

My dad had a heart attack and then I got PG w/ #2. My PG was easy, but there were a few issues with the baby. He is fine now, but he was a month early and is still catching up. So I got PG right after you posted this. I was on bedrest for a while and then work was really busy b/c we had construction in the office. I came back for a bit in the summer, but was so busy moving and getting ready for #2, that I just hadn't been shopping or on the internet. DS was born in September via emergency c-section. A few weeks after that, my DD spent a week in the PICU due to low sodium levels from drinking too much water. I spent my maternity leave with the kids, recovering from a c-section. My DD doesn't allow be to do anything but play, so that's what I did, played with her every day. I just finally got back to work in the middle of January and since life is beginning to settle down, I am back and I am looking forward to catching up on all of the shopping I've missed.

I really missed you ladies and I am so happy to be back.

8. We missed you too Jenna. So happy to have you back. I'm happy to hear your two little one's are doing well.:flowers:

9. Wow... glad things are ok with yah....
    you have missed alot, but I am sure you will catch up....