Anyone having problems with the app?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lately I cannot reply to threads in the app. I can quote someone, remove their text, then type my message and send. But if I try to write my own reply, the send button remains inactive. I tried to report it or PM the mods, but that also didn't work. Is it just me? Mods, can you send this through to someone for me? Thanks!

Maybe I got banned and I just don't know it... People always say I talk too much. ;)

2. Hi, I don't use the app myself but one thing I read in the feedback forum http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/

..was to hit enter (line breaks) 2 times before clicking the send button.

Not sure if this works though :wondering

3. Thanks! It's worth a shot.

4. Works like a charm!

5. ^Great! :tup:

6. I was having the same problem. And tonight I finally hit enter and it worked.

Glad I wasn't the only one :smile:

7. I had the problem too but will try Ellie's quick fix if it happens again.

8. I'm currently sick and I though " oh no this sickness is really getting to me. I can't work my iPhone apps". Luckily I accidentally hit enter by fluke and it worked!

9. Yay ! Works for me now ! No more quotes lol

10. So glad I wasn't the only one. I genuinely believed somehow that tpf was trying to shut me up! Haha

11. Haha. I thought I got my privileges revoked bc I didn't comment or post enough. Lol

12. My thread post count is way off! Why is there two desperate number counts?

13. #13 Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
    The app crashed on me four times. And sometimes the pages won't load properly and I get a white screen. I am using the app on the Samsung galaxy note if that helps.

ETA:

I cannot access this Rebecca Minkoff topic on the app. It would load a bit, then this message pops up:

[​IMG]

But I can access the other topics just fine. Kind of annoying.

Screenshot_2012-10-27-23-51-29.png
  14. Sigh. I am tempted to remove this app now. I just ran into more crashes, slow loading times and I cannot even access some of the RM topics without the above message popping up again. I have enough of these issues and I hope it gets fixed soon.

15. My biggest problems are uploading photos, viewing photos or posting replies. They're all sketchy. I've also had issues with PMs. Hm...