Anyone have the Olive Leaf collection?

Jul 10, 2012
If so, which pieces and metal types? I am thinking of getting the large leaf necklace in either yellow or rose gold. I can't decide and it's hard to tell the color difference online.

All of the other pieces look pretty too... I'm not sure if having leaves in rings or earrings would be overkill with the necklace, however.

Oh do I ever lol. I have the branch necklace in silver, the large ring in gold, the cuff in silver and the crawler earrings in rose gold.

I wear them separately because I don’t love matchy matchy looks. The rose gold is probably my favourite.

I love this collection! Lol

Reactions: MatAllston
Thanks for the photo! I just received my large leaf necklace in yellow gold. The person I bought it from had the chain shortened to 20 inches. I used an extender to bring it back up to 30 and it looked a lot better that way. So, I'm going to go to Tiffany and have them switch the chain back to 30. I'll post a picture when I get it back

Thanks for the photo! I just received my large leaf necklace in yellow gold. The person I bought it from had the chain shortened to 20 inches. I used an extender to bring it back up to 30 and it looked a lot better that way. So, I'm going to go to Tiffany and have them switch the chain back to 30. I'll post a picture when I get it back

Please post it. I'd love to see it!
I have the olive leaf ring and necklace in white gold and diamond with photos attached. :smile: I also have the silver versions as well.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 506
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 499
I dropped my larhe leaf necklace off today to get the chain lengthened. They said it is a 2 week turn around so will share pics when I get back! I love all the pieces, especially the rings and bracelet but am not sure if that's too matchy matchy.