Anyone have the new red work??? rop....

1. sorry, I have been out of the loop but of course Balenciaga HAD to come out with an amazing red and since I am a Work addict, was curious -- how is the leather on these?? Are they close to the 04 leathers??

2. Esile has a BEAUTIFUL new rouge vif work bag. Check out her thread "i'm on fire" to see the pretty pictures!

3. mammab!!!! It so good to "see" you! I just bought the rouge vif in the box style - the color is just amazing :love: I choose from three bags and I think I got the smoothest of the leathers, but there was definitely some variation between all the bags. I would say that the leather is not quite a smushy as the '04, but much better than it has been. I say get the rouge vif work - I think you'll be very happy with it :yes:

4. Oh, yes! Esile's Rouge Vif Work is TDF!!! Absolutely stunning!:heart:

5. thank you, beaux and pupster. :flowers:

mammab, nice to "see" you on PF as well. i am inlove with my rouge vif work.:love: imo, it's the best color for f/w 06. i agree with smallfry, the leather is amazing. i haven't seen a rouge vif i didn't like. i would compare it to s/s 05 leather.

6. double post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice