Anyone have the Balenciaga Hourglass?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me! I have the balenciaga Hourglass in XS fluro yellow. Recently I have realised the edges are changing colour? I don’t believe this is colour transfer, perhaps it is where some of the glazing has come off? I have no idea. Not sure if it’s just an issue with this colour as I have been looking on Vestiaire and this was an issue with another bag of this colour by balenciaga. Has anyone expernced this? Or have any tips to get rid of it? I’ve contacted a few handbag clinics to get a quote to get it repaired but it’s very expensive! Thought I would ask on here first to see if anyone has any solutions before I go ahead! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• BC059B4D-C8D0-4509-A847-AA083B8CFB07.jpeg
    BC059B4D-C8D0-4509-A847-AA083B8CFB07.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 48
  • D8DC177F-3A59-437A-B92B-1443C410A30A.jpeg
    D8DC177F-3A59-437A-B92B-1443C410A30A.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 801F0979-926E-479E-AED9-611081FCD44A.jpeg
    801F0979-926E-479E-AED9-611081FCD44A.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: CaliSunShine
Hi - questions… I had previously purchased in 2021 what was listed as the small hourglass size in shiny box calf from The RealReal. Dimensions 5.5 x 9 x 4. It seemed a little small in storage capacity since I like to carry my sunglasses with me most days and also a little hard to get in and out of. Also, I am more of a silver hardware user and found I wasn’t reaching for it as often as I should, so I sold it. I love the look of the bag and was thinking of trying in a medium? Do y’all think the medium size has the same aesthetic as the small? Was the bag I had really a small - The RealReal is often iffy on their descriptions…. Have the dimensions changed over the years? My ideal is the shiny box calf with silver hardware- is that combo even available in size medium? I have been looking for awhile and never found. Here’s the bag I purchased. I really appreciate your thoughts!

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0873.jpeg

Hi - questions… I had previously purchased in 2021 what was listed as the small hourglass size in shiny box calf from The RealReal. Dimensions 5.5 x 9 x 4. It seemed a little small in storage capacity since I like to carry my sunglasses with me most days and also a little hard to get in and out of. Also, I am more of a silver hardware user and found I wasn’t reaching for it as often as I should, so I sold it. I love the look of the bag and was thinking of trying in a medium? Do y’all think the medium size has the same aesthetic as the small? Was the bag I had really a small - The RealReal is often iffy on their descriptions…. Have the dimensions changed over the years? My ideal is the shiny box calf with silver hardware- is that combo even available in size medium? I have been looking for awhile and never found. Here’s the bag I purchased. I really appreciate your thoughts!

View attachment 5859828

View attachment 5859833
Edit to add that my normal carry items are not too many: iPhone, small card holder, six key ring holder, lipstick, and sunglasses