Anyone have the Alma bb

Cind11

Mar 26, 2006
I recently bought an Alma pm in damier ebene. I was very conflicted about it and ended up exchanging it for the Verona. I am happy with my decision. I fell in love with Vernis while I was in the LV boutique though. I am debating getting an Alma bb in Vernis at some point. I would use it to go out to lunch, dinner etc. it would not be an every day bag. The store did not have a bb for me to look at. For those of you that have one, how much can you actually fit in it? Thanks!

I have the BB in Givre and it can actually hold quite a bit. I've been able to fit an agenda, cles, cell phone, compact, and two lipsticks in mine with room to spare. It's a cute little bag for those occassions that you described. Good luck deciding!

I have the BB in Givre and it can actually hold quite a bit. I've been able to fit an agenda, cles, cell phone, compact, and two lipsticks in mine with room to spare. It's a cute little bag for those occassions that you described. Good luck deciding!

Me, too! I love it even more than I thought I would and love the Givre color! I have carried it out to 2 different dinners out now, (to me, it's not an everyday bag), and it's been great. I've put in all of these things mentioned here, but not my agenda, as I never really needed it in the evenings, but still had a lot of room to spare. Both times I just carried it by the handles and left the crossbody strap at home, and I think I'm never much into the cute ways of crossbody as I never use my strap on my Eva either. My DH said both times that he really liked it, and I noticed some women pointing at it when we were at Maggiano's, and I'm sure that it was in a good way! Love it! :smile:

I have three Alma BBs and the Obsession Lockit BB. I'm absolutely in love with them and use them as my daily handbags (although today I carried my Verona PM :smile:). Typically I carry: Vernis French Purse, Vernis 4 Key Holder, Vernis Business Card Holder, iPhone 4, Lip Balm, hair-tie, Work Lanyard and could still fit a few odds and ends (mascara, concealer stick, small mirror, pen, etc). You should definitely get one. There is a thread in the Reference Section that talks about new Vernis colors and shows the Alma BB in a bright Yellow and in a Pomme/Pink striped version. (I'm getting my name on the list for the striped one, pronto!) Good luck deciding.

I have one in amarante and use it when I go out for dinners. Its not an every day bag for me.

It can fit quite a bit - but I usually just carry credit card, keys, phone and lipstick...

I have 3 BB's... Pomme, Givre and Monogram :love: I have used them as an every day bag and as just a going out bag. They really do fit a lot of stuff!