Anyone have / seen the Dakotah sarchel ?

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Hi Everyone ! Did a search and have not seen much one this particular bag .
Does anyone have this bag ? Or seen it in store ? I called around and apparently not every store got them for some reason . I am interested in this design as it seems unique . Any thoughts good or bad on this bag please do share ! ?
I would love to hear your opinions . Thanks ! Dakotah Satchel ..... sorry , typo .

Reactions: MooMooVT
Hi!
I've seen it. I'm lucky to be close to a flagship store that gets a lot. Which color are you interested in? I had high hopes for it but it just didn't wow me. I like the newest black rivets design the most but I worry about the rivets catching on sweaters, etc.
I'd be happy to answer any ?s I can.

Hi!
I've seen it. I'm lucky to be close to a flagship store that gets a lot. Which color are you interested in? I had high hopes for it but it just didn't wow me. I like the newest black rivets design the most but I worry about the rivets catching on sweaters, etc.
I'd be happy to answer any ?s I can.
Thanks for the reply ! I was interested in the bordeaux . I can see that happening with the rivets too :sad: .
I was wondering if the bag was heavy ? Compared to the Rogue ? Also , is the bag wide at the top ? Is it bulky ? The dimensions dont seem to bad online . But the top part scares me . I can see carrying it crook of arm and bumping into things maybe :sad: . TIA :smile:

I like it! It's a bit heavy, but I liked the unique shape. And I adore Coach glovetanned leather. For some reason, my love for it faded though. I can post a modshot later if you'd like?
I liked the Unique shape too ! Sometimes love does fade for a bag . This has happened to me in the past as well :sad:. YES !!! Post a mod shot !!! This would greatly help ! I looked all over the internet , even you tube and could not a find a real mod shot . Only the ones on the model on Coaches website .
Look forward to it :smile:

I liked the Unique shape too ! Sometimes love does fade for a bag . This has happened to me in the past as well :sad:. YES !!! Post a mod shot !!! This would greatly help ! I looked all over the internet , even you tube and could not a find a real mod shot . Only the ones on the model on Coaches website .
Look forward to it :smile:
Sure :smile: hope it helps! I'm 5'6" And somewhere around a women's size 6 :smile: Here I am trying it on Burgundy and in melon. Sorry for the low quality pics - the lighting is so bad in the store so I had to edit it to be brighter!

Attachments

• IMG_8401.jpg
    IMG_8401.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 732
  • IMG_8400.jpg
    IMG_8400.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 723
  • IMG_8399.jpg
    IMG_8399.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 761
  • IMG_7910.JPG
    IMG_7910.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 815
Sure :smile: hope it helps! I'm 5'6" And somewhere around a women's size 6 :smile: Here I am trying it on Burgundy and in melon. Sorry for the low quality pics - the lighting is so bad in the store so I had to edit it to be brighter!
Thank you so much for posting these pictures !!! The bag looks wonderful on you !!!! So pretty !!! I love both colors !! The Melon is actually quite stunning :smile: You are much taller than me . So not sure I could do shoulder carry on this one . I really love it though !!! Now I need to get to a Coach store that has one ...lol
Which bag are you considering now since you are not in love with Dakotah any more ?
I was thinking either Dakotah , swagger , or rouge .

That's what *I* was wondering! I went in to to look at the tea rose Rogue, and ended up mesmerized with the Dakotah satchel!!! It didn't grab me visually, but in person it's GORGEOUS. Wondering how it is in use, if anyone has one- thx!

Hi Everyone ! Did a search and have not seen much one this particular bag .
Does anyone have this bag ? Or seen it in store ? I called around and apparently not every store got them for some reason . I am interested in this design as it seems unique . Any thoughts good or bad on this bag please do share ! ?
I would love to hear your opinions . Thanks ! Dakotah Satchel ..... sorry , typo .