Anyone have info about JK Plastic Surgery Center?

I had consultation with JK,its so expensive,especially Rhinoplasty.they Quoted me 18,975,000 krw:sad:( while Mini quoted me 11,000,000krw.I like Jk because their noses are natural look,while Dr Cha of Mina PS is one of the best surgeon in SK.Anyone know about Mina PS?
Hello my quote is expensive too, but I trust them more than other clinics..

Reactions: CDPM36
thank you for your support,to help me decided to go to JK.I also like them and trust them the most,honestly.Just consider because of price.But i rather pay more for worry free.
I would definitely put a priority the safety and results you are after..Doles the above price at Jk is included a revision ..??

From memory, they’re also recommended by the government of Korea. They were in my top list but the English consultant messed up my appointment times. I had booked a consult some weeks prior to my arrival and he/she booked me in at the wrong month. By the time I arrived Seoul, there were no longer any slots available. I would definitely have paid extra for my peace of mind and safety. And if that’s one thing I can advise any considering PS, please choose safety over everything especially in a foreign country. So go ahead and pay the 18M and know that you’re safe.

Hi, I just got my surgery a week ago at JK. :smile: I don’t have anything to compare as I didn’t go for consultations anywhere else, I chose JK because of their safety record and natural results.

I did multiple surgeries at once so I’m still quite swollen and can’t speak for their skills, but it wouldn’t hurt to go for a consultation if you have the time. But for now, what I can say is that I’ve been impressed with JK’s level of service and care. I had a very thorough consultation, and it was very easy and comfortable to speak to the consultant and doctor (Dr Kim). I wasn’t pushed to have more surgeries, and the Dr even talked me out of a surgery he felt I didn’t need. Dr Kim was also very honest and realistic with the outcomes and what I could expect. My caretaker was also my consultant, and I was so uncomfortable after my surgery that I did not sleep throughout the night. Every time I moved a little, which was about every hour or less, she would get up immediately and ask me what I needed or how she could help me. I’m so grateful to have had her with me, even though I felt bad that she didn’t manage to sleep at all that night. The nurses are all so lovely and genuinely caring (also very beautiful!). Nothing like some of the rude nurses I’ve read and heard about elsewhere. They were extremely gentle when removing my packing and drains, and kept reassuring/comforting me when they saw that I was afraid.

I paid to stay an extra night at the hospital for the reassurance. I slept through the second day, and woke up late at night. I couldn’t eat my medication on an empty stomach, so the very lovely nurse brought me her own juice packet. My friend came to pick me up that night, but the nurse kept asking me to stay as she was worried (I was very swollen), and even found a space for my friend to rest till morning. I want to add that it was already noon the next day by the time I asked to stay another night, but JK never made me feel rushed to leave the hospital before I was ready.

I got my outer stitches removed yesterday and I was honestly terrified of that. More than having surgery, haha. But my nurse was as gentle as possible, she talked me through each step and kept asking if I was okay. Dr Kim came to see me and was also extremely gentle when observing my face.

In terms of aftercare, it’s not as great as other hospitals I guess. I’ve only had one deswelling light treatment and I think there’s one more at the 2 week mark, no hair washing or facials, but I really appreciate the Dr, consultant, and nurses at JK so much.

At this point, although I can’t speak much for the results, I can see a much better face shape and nose bridge so, so far, I’ve been quite happy with JK. :smile:
Hello! Do you have any updates on your results? Or could you share more about your experience please?

Reactions: summer46
Hi, I just got my surgery a week ago at JK. :smile: I don’t have anything to compare as I didn’t go for consultations anywhere else, I chose JK because of their safety record and natural results.

I did multiple surgeries at once so I’m still quite swollen and can’t speak for their skills, but it wouldn’t hurt to go for a consultation if you have the time. But for now, what I can say is that I’ve been impressed with JK’s level of service and care. I had a very thorough consultation, and it was very easy and comfortable to speak to the consultant and doctor (Dr Kim). I wasn’t pushed to have more surgeries, and the Dr even talked me out of a surgery he felt I didn’t need. Dr Kim was also very honest and realistic with the outcomes and what I could expect. My caretaker was also my consultant, and I was so uncomfortable after my surgery that I did not sleep throughout the night. Every time I moved a little, which was about every hour or less, she would get up immediately and ask me what I needed or how she could help me. I’m so grateful to have had her with me, even though I felt bad that she didn’t manage to sleep at all that night. The nurses are all so lovely and genuinely caring (also very beautiful!). Nothing like some of the rude nurses I’ve read and heard about elsewhere. They were extremely gentle when removing my packing and drains, and kept reassuring/comforting me when they saw that I was afraid.

I paid to stay an extra night at the hospital for the reassurance. I slept through the second day, and woke up late at night. I couldn’t eat my medication on an empty stomach, so the very lovely nurse brought me her own juice packet. My friend came to pick me up that night, but the nurse kept asking me to stay as she was worried (I was very swollen), and even found a space for my friend to rest till morning. I want to add that it was already noon the next day by the time I asked to stay another night, but JK never made me feel rushed to leave the hospital before I was ready.

I got my outer stitches removed yesterday and I was honestly terrified of that. More than having surgery, haha. But my nurse was as gentle as possible, she talked me through each step and kept asking if I was okay. Dr Kim came to see me and was also extremely gentle when observing my face.

In terms of aftercare, it’s not as great as other hospitals I guess. I’ve only had one deswelling light treatment and I think there’s one more at the 2 week mark, no hair washing or facials, but I really appreciate the Dr, consultant, and nurses at JK so much.

At this point, although I can’t speak much for the results, I can see a much better face shape and nose bridge so, so far, I’ve been quite happy with JK. :smile:
Please can you update on your results honey ..