Anyone have either of these, and can tell me what you think about them?

Feb 17, 2007
I am wanting a monogram schlepping around bag. I want it to be able to go cross body, and not have to work to put my things into it. (You know, a bag that everything fits, but it has to go in a specific place.) I am considering the montaigne BB, and the turenne bags. Anyone have any thoughts, I would love to know. Thanks.

Loulou1234

Jan 22, 2016
I had the Turenne PM and sold it because the monogram wasn’t for me at the time. I now wish I had kept that bag as it was comfortable and cute. It was smaller but held enough for everyday without feeling to heavy. The Montaigne BB seems a bit more formal and the Turenne seems like more of a “schlepping” around bag IMO. I have the speedy b25 in Azur and that is my favorite bag for everyday (except when it rains, I’m not there yet with that bag). Good luck!

Cheekyrn1

Mar 30, 2016
I have the turenne gm. It is my everyday bag. I love it because although it has structure it also suits my needs as a carry all...I do wear it crossbody and yes it is big but it works for me. I did change the strap to a bandolier strap which is wider and more suited for crossbody purposes...I use a bag organizer and I know exactly where everything is in my bag. I also have the black Montaigne GM and this also is a lovely bag but just not suited to everyday use...the Montaigne , for me, is more suited to business use or days when I feel I want to look more presentable...you won’t go wrong with either choice. Best wishes

Loulouuk

O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
Hello fellow golden mom:smile: I had the Turenne and it is a very light weight everyday bag. I just wasn't pleased with the pull tab (not substantial and showed wear fast) and a little worried about vachetta. So I decided to sell it for a carefree bag (Pallas). I like the look of the Montaigne but can't live without a zipper. Let us know what you decide!