anyone have a Tiffany Olympian Charm?

I don't have any (I'm a guy) but I also love these charms ( I am a big Greco-Roman mythology buff!). My favorite is the Diana charm. I wonder if they have any plans to expand the collection. It is too bad they didn't make the charms as detailed as the original Olympian flatware collection, those pieces are quite exquisite.

^^I have the diana charm! I love it to pieces. its what inspired me to make a whole charm bracelet. and i love greek/roman mythology as well so it's two loves in one! last I heard these weren't selling as well as they hoped so I think they are not going to expand the collection.. I REALLY wish they did, this is my favorite from them to date its what brought me back to tiffany in the first place. i haven't seen the flatware! do you know where there are pictures?

DSC00500.jpg
this is my first one!

^^I had several thousand dollars worth of my jewelry stolen so I am rebuilding from basically scratch, and if I put my money down on something I feel no qualms about overanalyzing every purchase!

I love your Diana charm! It beautiful. Is it silver or gold? Yeah, the Olympian pieces didn't seem like they were that big of a hit, I wish they were though!

Here is a link to a website that sells some of the Olympian flatware pieces:

http://www.silverperfect.com/Inventory/tiffanyolympianflatware.html

THey dont have any close up shots, but the pieces are very finely detailed. My grandmother collects Tiffany flatware, and has a few of the Olympian pieces, which I always love admiring when I go and visit her.

I'm so sad. I've been saving up for the Diana charm and it's disappeared from the Tiffany website. Called my local store and they said the whole Olympian series of charms have been discontinued! Any stock they have left is what appears on the website, none in any of the stores.

I'm heartbroken and frankly rather angry that they've discontinued this collection so quickly! Don't they realize many of us have begun collecting the charms or saving up for them? For shame, Tiffany. If I didn't have gift cards for your store, I'd go elsewhere to shop.

^^I had several thousand dollars worth of my jewelry stolen so I am rebuilding from basically scratch, and if I put my money down on something I feel no qualms about overanalyzing every purchase!

I'm very sorry that happened to you.

I've had my entire jewellery collection stolen many years ago. I've never really gotten over it & there's nothing I can do about it.

Took me years to re-establish a collection I'm happy with....but it is and will always be, a work in progress.

I think you should purchase what you love.......overanalyzing aside.;)

I'm so sad. I've been saving up for the Diana charm and it's disappeared from the Tiffany website. Called my local store and they said the whole Olympian series of charms have been discontinued! Any stock they have left is what appears on the website, none in any of the stores.

I'm heartbroken and frankly rather angry that they've discontinued this collection so quickly! Don't they realize many of us have begun collecting the charms or saving up for them? For shame, Tiffany. If I didn't have gift cards for your store, I'd go elsewhere to shop.

Call the Riverside NJ Tiffany Store, The Greenwich one, the two flagships, the NY white plains if they have it!!