ANYONE have a pic of the MJ bowler in the 1075 size?

1. I ordered this bag and I have only seen the 975- size..is this gonna be ginormous..I ordered it in Black leather..not patent.
    Thanks!

2. also-If you have a pic of the Ursula tote in patent..I ordered it in COLA...MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

3. eluxury has a picture of the ursula patent hobo in green on sale-I have seen the cola color, beautiful color, some pewter in it.-

I am returning the green one as shown in eluxury today to Saks, it is actually priced at $268 m/l plus tax, but have bought too much-did post that if anyone is interested to pm so they can purchase it as I return it, at that price, it is a bargain.

4. ^ which bag was 268?

5. The ursula patent hobo in green, 70% off from original price-as in the eluxury picture.-plus tax and shipping if it goes outside miami.

6. Oh- I am getting the bowler..not the hobo!

7. Yes, it IS big... don't have exact measurements, but am going to my Nordies tomorrow and can measure it for you. :smile:

8. Thanks guys!

9. Saw this combo IRL, very beautiful! Cola is the best looking color for this style, I thought it's more unique than Moss (green), Black, and Chalk/Ivory. Off looking for pictures for you. =)

10. http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/14429
    Large Ursula Bowler in Bronze

Metallic light brown leather quilted bowler bag with gold hardware and double handles. Bag has a signature buckle on front, two slit pockets on either side, a zip fastening across the top and feet on the base. Bag is lined in beige canvas with a zip fastening internal pocket.

The essential quilted look from Marc Jacobs. Will hold all you need for day. Can be worn in the crook of your arm or hand-held. Shown here with Marc Jacobs pants, a Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket, top and shoes.

Width: 15.5 inches
    Height: 10
    Depth: 6.5

index.jpg fr.jpg bk.jpg cu.jpg
  11. index.jpg fr.jpg bk.jpg cu.jpg
  12. huh?? I thought the Tote was new... (spring collection '06) and it's already on sale?! and the picture isn't patent leather?
    I'm asking because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the TOTE!!!
    (i found one on eBay, but it in Authenticate This!, but no-1 can help me... could some of you take a quick look... please!!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice