ANYONE have a pic of the MJ bowler in the 1075 size?

eluxury has a picture of the ursula patent hobo in green on sale-I have seen the cola color, beautiful color, some pewter in it.-

I am returning the green one as shown in eluxury today to saks, it is actually priced at $268 m/l plus tax, but have bought too much-did post that if anyone is interested to pm so they can purchase it as I return it, at that price, it is a bargain.

Jill, I found a picture! It's a huge bag!! Not black and it is patent but same size and style?:wlae:
on this website:
http://www.azcentral.com/style/fashion/articles/042106mod.html

Here's the photo, 2nd from the left:

042106mod.jpg

Jill said:
also-If you have a pic of the Ursula tote in patent..I ordered it in COLA...MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Saw this combo IRL, very beautiful! Cola is the best looking color for this style, I thought it's more unique than Moss (green), Black, and Chalk/Ivory. Off looking for pictures for you. =)

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/14429
Large Ursula Bowler in Bronze

Metallic light brown leather quilted bowler bag with gold hardware and double handles. Bag has a signature buckle on front, two slit pockets on either side, a zip fastening across the top and feet on the base. Bag is lined in beige canvas with a zip fastening internal pocket.

The essential quilted look from Marc Jacobs. Will hold all you need for day. Can be worn in the crook of your arm or hand-held. Shown here with Marc Jacobs pants, a Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket, top and shoes.

Width: 15.5 inches
Height: 10
Depth: 6.5

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 40
  • fr.jpg
    fr.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 33
  • bk.jpg
    bk.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 67
  • cu.jpg
    cu.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 34
huh?? I thought the Tote was new... (spring collection '06) and it's already on sale?! and the picture isn't patent leather?
I'm asking because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the TOTE!!!
(i found one on ebay, but it in Authenticate This!, but no-1 can help me... could some of you take a quick look... please!!)