Anyone have a Kooba Parker?

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I'm debating between Parker in black and a Paige. Haven't picked the Paige fav. color as of yet, I love about 3 of them.

If you have either, what do you love and not love about them??? Help me decide!!!! :confused1:

Reactions: Shelby33
That's kind of the way I'm leaning too, but then I'm concerned that the patent will be 'out' next season and I really should spend my $$ on a bag that's timeless. 'sigh'

I LOVE the parker and also the Natasha! They are available in colors that are NON patent - ink is one, shown here

Parker - Kooba Official Store

I think it's gorgeous.

I like the Paige but someone mentioned how they look like tarantulas and now I can't look at one and not see that. LOL shouldn't let that stop you if you love the bag though. Lots of fans for Paige, too. I personally love it in the raisin color.

Cheekers, you just helped me decide. I LOVE black Patent but thought maybe I shouldn't spend so much on one. However, I think patent is timeless and I don't care if it's not the 'it' bag next year. :yahoo:

Oh, well I am glad, but FYI the ink is not patent, if that is what you are thinking. They haven't changed the wording from the patent description it seems. I do love the ink color so much though, it's got a blue tint to it from what I can see in pics. I do also love the caramel patent color so much, shown here in the Natasha:

Natasha - Kooba Official Store

And classic black will always be classic, too! Ahhhh, decisions ;)