Anyone have a blackberry?

I use 2 have the pearl now I have the curve (t-mobile) they r both GREAT phones! But I absolutely LOVE the curve! Once u buy a blackberry u will never go back. DO NOT BUY THE DASH! (Sorry charles) I bought it once n it was HORRIBLE!(I ended up giving it 2 a friend) It literally takes 6 steps 2 make one text msg! If u miss a phone call it doesn't beep or light up, which means ur constantly checking 2 see if u missed a call. Hope this helps!

I use 2 have the pearl now I have the curve (t-mobile) they r both GREAT phones! But I absolutely LOVE the curve! Once u buy a blackberry u will never go back. DO NOT BUY THE DASH! (Sorry charles) I bought it once n it was HORRIBLE!(I ended up giving it 2 a friend) It literally takes 6 steps 2 make one text msg! If u miss a phone call it doesn't beep or light up, which means ur constantly checking 2 see if u missed a call. Hope this helps!

Did you change your notification settings on your Dash? It tells you when you've missed calls. 6 steps for a msg? Hmmm...you press the messaging key, then select new SMS msg from the menu. Isn't that pretty much how most phones work?

Research both. Both have favorable reviews by plenty of people, and both have negative reviews. I simply prefer the Dash platform cause it's more customizable and WM is a highly supported OS. You can also update the Dash with WM6 which has so far been a nice and stable upgrade over WM5 (which really wasn't that bad anyway).

I have a Curve and I :heart: it!!
It is so easy to use, and it fits in every purse cell phone holder I have.
Careful...you WILL become addicted! I have to force myself to turn it off every night!

I have Blackberry Curve and absolutely love it! I love the camara feature and it already came in handy when I was in a car accident. I took pictures of the man who hit me and his car so he could not claim more damage on his car.

I love the speaker phone and I love the fact that the reception is a lot better compared to the older models.

Those are user ratings..and the AT&T curve got an 8.3. Same phone with a point difference....odd. The Curve (unbranded) got an 8.0 editor review. The Dash got a 7.3 editor review.
We can go round and round, but they're both good phones and are aimed at slightly different crowds. Again, bottomline, go into a store, play with them both...read and research, then pick which one you feel suits you better.

Those are user ratings..and the AT&T curve got an 8.3. Same phone with a point difference....odd. The Curve (unbranded) got an 8.0 editor review. The Dash got a 7.3 editor review.
We can go round and round, but they're both good phones and are aimed at slightly different crowds. Again, bottomline, go into a store, play with them both...read and research, then pick which one you feel suits you better.

I had the Dash and hated it.

I have T-mobile BB Curve which is better than the AT&T one.

I currently have sprint, but my 2-year contract is ending. I'm interested in the curve, but was wondering what kind of data plans you have for blackberry. I looked on the at&t site and it seemed really expensive!

There are some differences between the two.

AT&T has GPS, T-mobile doesn't.
T-mobile has WiFi, AT&T doesn't.

I would take WiFi over GPS anyday, since I have GPS in all my vehicles.

Um, your Curve doesn't have WiFi and the AT&T Curve doesn't have GPS. As it stands now, no BB phone has WiFi or GPS, however, a few of the new models coming out are rumored to have one or both.

Um, your Curve doesn't have WiFi and the AT&T Curve doesn't have GPS. As it stands now, no BB phone has WiFi or GPS, however, a few of the new models coming out are rumored to have one or both.

Not sure where you got my Curve doesn't have WiFi at, but it does have WiFi. And I have a friend that has an AT&T Curve and they have GPS. I don't know of anyone that has both on their Curve. And I haven't heard of them offering both.