Anyone hate on you 4 buying LV, & ask if they can get in line 4 UR LV hand me downs?

People like that are the worst! It's interesting how these are often the same people who waste a lot of money on partying and other nonsense and then proceed to talk about how stupid anybody who spends more than $100 on a purse are... If they want my bags so badly, then I suggest cutting down on booze and drugs and buy their own, because I'm keeping or selling mine.

:goodpost: ITA!!!

drspock7 said:
That just made me LOL. Some people re just like that. I'm sure se can be annoying at times but you probably wouldn't trade her for anything. And when you EXPECT it...because you know how she is. It doesnt hurt so bad.

I also have people like this in my world...but they also know that I KNOW it's just a joke (in a sense). They know I'd sell it before giving it away and they couldn't afford what I was selling it for.

I have sold things to my cousin at a discount...but I don't give things like that (LV) away.

I totally agree, this is so well said. She is your friend, and it sounds like she has been doing this for years, and your still friends for a reason. You care about her, I know it is probably super annoying, just be gentle and tell her it makes you a little uncomfortable. It sounds to me maybe she's even a bit envious of you which is even a bit flattering.

I had some stuff listed for sale on Facebook the other day and she asked me to give it to her. I ignored her at the time, I should have told her I would take half for it. She also asked me something about fitness and I told her to get a gym membership. She told me she couldn't afford it, then less than a week later she bought her jobless boyfriend a sports car.

AGREED. She asked me to give her my workout videos. I told her just to go get a gym membership and she said she couldn't afford it. A week later she bought her jobless boyfriend a motorcycle.
Wait, she's broke and she bought the bf a sports car and a motorcycle? all on the same week? unbelievable!

My mother in law is like that. I avoid her as much as possible. She asks for my shoes, bags, jewelry. I've given her shoes that I no longer wear. I even gave her the azur galleria. Later she asked if she can have the matching wallet.. So, I gave that to her too. The list was, never ending. Then, I started realizing that she never does anything for me and only asks me for things and favor. She tried to "SELL" me some jewelry. After all the stuff Ive given her she wants to sell me stuff. SMH.

:wtf: