Anyone has modeling pics of the camera case?

Any pics of the large one on somebody petite?

I am so sold on the large size due to practicality (I hate being limited, especially with space)...but I am so scared I might look like a retard :shocked:. I am only 88 lbs, and 4'11".

I know you did not mean it, but your use of the word "retard" is not appropriate and is degrading to those with disabilities. A more approriate term would have been something like "silly" or "stupid"

I don't think there's anything inappropriate about my post as it is clearly not pertaining to anybody with disability. It's a tactless expression, I have to admit, but the context is not meant to berate anybody. I honestly think that being "stupid" is a greater disability than having "mental retardation". I respect your opinion, of course. If I have offended anyone, I apologize.

after viewing all the modelling pixs, i am inspired to get one more large camera bag. have ordered a med matte black and awaiting parcel to arrive. hopefully i can get hold of the matte grey in large size.

are the camera bags on sale??

the camera bags are on sale but most already snapped up. i managed to get my med matte black cos someone gave up her reservation. otherwise i don't think i will ever have the chance of owning one as i don't think i will get at the original price. check on this link as there may be some kind tpfers who gives up on their reservations and inform us from there.
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-s...mera-bag-availability-and-returns-533323.html