Anyone had hairline surgery? & Experiences At Yoon Hairline, Mojelim, or INewHair?

I enquired with Mojelim and sent them photos of myself with my forehead showing.

They quoted me 6,900,000 won for FUT (which was recommended as cheaper and supposedly less painful than FUE??). I did not want make a hasty decision to proceed with surgery so I made an appointment for consultion only.

While I can't contribute much for now, hope more people who have done FUE/FUT in korea can share their real experiences!!! Thanks!

Hi everyone! One of the procedures I've been planning to get was hairline lowering/reshaping to make my forehead smaller. Has anyone gotten this procedure? If so where? How was your experience? The cost if I may ask? I've been researching this topic for a while but it doesn't seem to be too popular so it's a bit difficult to find many peoples' experiences.

Here's some of the clinics I chose. I made sure that specialized in hair and/or female hairlines exclusively. Has anyone had any experience with the following clinics?

Yoon Hairline, Mojelim, or INewHair
One of the good clinics for hair transplant is Maxwell. Their results are amazing

Reactions: littleboots824
Hi everyone! One of the procedures I've been planning to get was hairline lowering/reshaping to make my forehead smaller. Has anyone gotten this procedure? If so where? How was your experience? The cost if I may ask? I've been researching this topic for a while but it doesn't seem to be too popular so it's a bit difficult to find many peoples' experiences.

Here's some of the clinics I chose. I made sure that specialized in hair and/or female hairlines exclusively. Has anyone had any experience with the following clinics?

Yoon Hairline, Mojelim, or INewHair
Hi! Have you consulted with any of these clinics?

Has anyone gotten hairline lowering or forehead reduction? I'm looking at Mojelim, INewHair and Yoon and they seem to be hair transplants...

I belive hairline lowering leaves a scar across your entire hairline because they have to cut there to pull it down. The only way to get rid of the scar is to hair hair transplanted over it.

Reactions: missjan
imo before you guys think of doing a hair transplant you should maybe wait a bit for replicel. Its the new cellular regeneration technique that shishedo has invested in. Problem with hair transplant is you do not actually gain more hairs, its just moving it from one place to another. Replicel is meant to regrow it by cultivating cells harvested via a bunch biospy in the lab. Hence the cells used are autologous. Apparently it will be released by the end of this year :smile: I'm definitely flying to japan just to guinea pig myself :P

imo before you guys think of doing a hair transplant you should maybe wait a bit for replicel. Its the new cellular regeneration technique that shishedo has invested in. Problem with hair transplant is you do not actually gain more hairs, its just moving it from one place to another. Replicel is meant to regrow it by cultivating cells harvested via a bunch biospy in the lab. Hence the cells used are autologous. Apparently it will be released by the end of this year :smile: I'm definitely flying to japan just to guinea pig myself :P
Please keep us posted. :drinks:

I have a kind of stupid question. What happens to the forehead skin that gets transplants? Does it become a scalp or the skin stays the same? I’m mostly concerned about aging and getting wrinkles in that area. I don’t want it to droop down when I’m old. Also I can’t put any skincare on the transplanted area. Will it age like the rest of the forehead or will it become thicker and scalp-like?

Consulted at mojelim and yoon before. Still deciding. Mojelim is big and the brow embroidery section was super duper packed. Waiting time was very bad. Famous apparently and highest quote. They recommend FUT for ladies.

Yoon is smaller, more intimate and less people - appointments were more efficient but less flexible (difficult to change once u make one). Had a better feeling with yoon but less keen on FUE which seems to be their specialty. still deciding and will check out jp hair.

which have you checked out ?
Which did you decide on? I’m also considering those two. Was Yoon cheaper than Mojelin? I was quoted at the opposite - Mojelim was cheaper.