Anyone going to south korea for plastic surgery 2019?

Hey guys,
I'm Korean (but I dont live in Korea so I dont know anything about it) and I'm planning to be in Korea from may 30th to June 3rd around gangnam and get some plastic surgery done. Im looking for someone to go explore together and eat good food. I speak good Korean but dont expect me to know everything lol but I could probably help you a lot on plastic surgery places since I've done quite a bit of research on the Korean plastic surgery review app. Do let me know your kakaotalk.

Which Clinics your looking into?
Im also going end of MAy to seoul
considering between VIEW and JK clinic,

Hi guys , i have a procedure that quoted 20k .I was wondering if I were to carry cash to korea I have to declare my money if over 8 million won. But what will happen if I declare? Will I need to do a lot of paper work? Because my procedure is the next day and I’m afraid If I withdraw from atm it might not work. And I don’t own a credit card. So can someone please tell me if carrying 20k cash is illegal? I’m doing this june

It’s a month since I did my thigh lipo surgery with bk and I must say I am very impressed with the results . First my thighs are way way smaller , thinner than I’ve expected. I’ve finally achieved what I’ve always wanted to look or my giant thighs! Mostly importantly I felt the shape was nicely done with no ugly waves like how some other horror stories. All in all both thumbs up for my lipo and I will definitely be back for my tummy lipo!

Attachments

• BB23D00A-46BE-4FAF-AD28-CC9FA06BAC97.jpeg
    BB23D00A-46BE-4FAF-AD28-CC9FA06BAC97.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 57115BE5-A3DB-46A3-B2E1-8E00FE346BF4.jpeg
    57115BE5-A3DB-46A3-B2E1-8E00FE346BF4.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 97
Hi everyone! I just booked my flight and will be traveling to Seoul 5/18 - 5/31!! I'm thinking about renting an airbnb for at least the first week to be close to the clinics and then staying with family the second week. Let me know if anyone would like to share a room, go out and explore, keep each other company during recovery or go get korean food together! My kakao ID is jennylee4188!