Anyone going to Seoul during mid February for surgery?

Miss Panwar

Nov 15, 2020
Hello!!!!I am 25F will be travelling to Seoul alone for my PS specially for rhinoplasty and V line,check reduction and jaw reduction surgery.Anyone planning to go to Seoul during same time or wiling to join me if u are travelling alone then please let me know!!!!!

Hello!!!!I am 25F will be travelling to Seoul alone for my PS specially for rhinoplasty and V line,check reduction and jaw reduction surgery.Anyone planning to go to Seoul during same time or wiling to join me if u are travelling alone then please let me know!!!!!
Aren't you scared to go alone? Or do you speak korean?

Hello!!!!No not at all .I am not scared many peoples are travelling alone and I don’t want to go to big factory like clinics with these agency recommendations.Wbu?Are u planning to go on your own?

Hello!!!!No not at all .I am not scared many peoples are travelling alone and I don’t want to go to big factory like clinics with these agency recommendations.Wbu?Are u planning to go on your own?
I already went with agency when I went to Korea first time. Now I'm considering revision and I am able to read and a little bit speak korean so I'm fine :smile: I'll only go with agency if I return to the same clinic where they brought me last time. I'm still not sure about that

I already went with agency when I went to Korea first time. Now I'm considering revision and I am able to read and a little bit speak korean so I'm fine :smile: I'll only go with agency if I return to the same clinic where they brought me last time. I'm still not sure about that
Oh which one?May I know the name of that agency?

I think the problem going with an agency is that they charge a lot and only recommend factory like clinics .I don’t want to go these factory like clinics like I’d and all which are already blacklisted.

I live in Seoul and I’ve have a lot of plastic surgery here, I can help you once you’re here if you want :smile: I might also get more surgeries in February since it is my vacation.
If you need any help you can message me on kakao, my ID is tuckermapocker

Reactions: kakoa