Anyone Go to SCP Sale Today?

I did, and it was all RTW and shoes. I picked up a couple shirts at 60% off so I was happy, but I'm more looking forward to the Beverly Hills sale later this month. I'm wondering, however, if it'll be worth the trek there, as I think that one does have a pre-sale and I don't have an invite to that. :sad:

Hey Matt! Congrats on the shirts! I asked BH and they told me there was no presale, but I'm a peon so maybe they just meant there was no presale for ME! I can't make the first day of the BH sale, so I wonder if it's worth it to even go after that day...

You might pose this question in the BH Sale thread, but I don't remember seeing any info on a presale there either.....

Let me know!

I might have just been assuming there would be a presale. I'd be so glad to be wrong on this!

I'm really hoping that BH has a nice leather jacket; SCP had very few jackets available. I made the mistake of touching an Hermès leather jacket a few years ago and just fell in love with the texture. I can't really justify retail price, but 40-60% off I think I can handle.

I'm a peon, too! I've never bought a bag, and some of the bags I've seen here have a cost that far exceeds all my H purchases over the last decade. :smile:

The nice thing about the SCP sale this time is the crowd was MUCH smaller than the one at the sale in August, but that could be that the August sale had belts, small leather goods, etc.