Anyone get this Molded Bucket bag or have seen it in the store?

MrsSlocomb

Jan 15, 2020
047ba3ad-6603-403f-b97c-28a87d3bb41e.jpeg
I don't see anyone talking about this or youtube reviews. Has anyone seen it in person? I'm looking for a very plain black crossbody but the following picture makes it look bigger than I want
7a6a5e4c-690b-4f24-bf64-0538cbe7a6ba.jpeg
However the dimensions listed are 6.7 inches, which is smaller than the LV Easy Pouch

Reactions: Addy
View attachment 5286533
I don't see anyone talking about this or youtube reviews. Has anyone seen it in person? I'm looking for a very plain black crossbody but the following picture makes it look bigger than I want
View attachment 5286534
However the dimensions listed are 6.7 inches, which is smaller than the LV Easy Pouch
Yes have seen all three colors in person at the boutique, I think it's quite a bit larger than the Easy Pouch. It's also really firm because of the molding and feels more like a small bucket bag than something like the LV Easy Pouch or Prada reissue.

64E0AC6C-6FB0-46DC-B1B8-7A3EE94632D4.jpeg

Since I was in the boutique today I took a few photos of the bag - hopefully this shows the footprint of the bag vs the LV Easy Pouch which has a much flatter profile:
View attachment 5287731
View attachment 5287732View attachment 5287733
Thanks!
The smaller dimension must come from just measuring the bottom instead of the measurement at the widest part. You said the leather was quite stiff, which I prefer a more structured bag. But I'm looking for a bag that I don't have to worry TOO much about the rain. I've had great luck with LVs epi leather in the rain. How do you estimate this leather might be in the rain?

I've never had any issue with any of my Loewe bags in the rain (and I live in Singapore so it's a rainy place), so I think this should be the same for this one. It's a completely open bag though so your items inside the molded bag will have more of an issue in the rain!