Tech Anyone get their hands on the new iPad pro?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I have been salivating for this new device. I've wanted a true tablet with apple software since the first iPad. I keep waiting for the Device to pop up on staples so I can snatch it up but it hasn't been stocked yet. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Has anyone gotten their hands on this iPad yet? Are you going to buy one? When will retailers stock the larger gb models?

I have been salivating for this new device. I've wanted a true tablet with apple software since the first iPad. I keep waiting for the Device to pop up on staples so I can snatch it up but it hasn't been stocked yet. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Has anyone gotten their hands on this iPad yet? Are you going to buy one? When will retailers stock the larger gb models?

I don't have ipad pro but here's a review on one.

here's an unboxing

I'm not going to buy on because I have a Ipad Air and a macbook pro 15 inch retina that I just got last year.

Some iPad Pros Unresponsive After Charging, Requiring Hard Restart

Monday November 16, 2015 8:15 am PST
http://www.macrumors.com/2015/11/16/ipad-pro-freezing-charging-hard-reset/

Your best bet will be at the apple store.

Here's another review
http://www.engadget.com/2015/11/19/ipad-pro-review/

Your best bet will be at the apple store.

Wow thanks for finding all of those links for me! I'm going to watch them now!

You're definitely right that Apple is the best bet. However, I'm trying to wait for staples because I got the ipad 4 mini before i realized the pro was going to be available this year. I got one mostly to give to my partner (and then steal it whenever I don't want to carry the ipad air I got in January) but his hospital ended up giving him one and I'm stuck with the credit so I figured I would sell the one I have and put the credit towards the pro. But that means I have to sit on my hands and be patient. The 32gb was updated so I'm hoping next week will be my week.

I want that and the pen featured in the advertisements lol. I am a flow chart/diagram junkie.

I didn't realize you were a techie! I always see you in the LV forum, its nice seeing your other interests!

Wow thanks for finding all of those links for me! I'm going to watch them now!

You're definitely right that Apple is the best bet. However, I'm trying to wait for staples because I got the ipad 4 mini before i realized the pro was going to be available this year. I got one mostly to give to my partner (and then steal it whenever I don't want to carry the ipad air I got in January) but his hospital ended up giving him one and I'm stuck with the credit so I figured I would sell the one I have and put the credit towards the pro. But that means I have to sit on my hands and be patient. The 32gb was updated so I'm hoping next week will be my week.

I want that and the pen featured in the advertisements lol. I am a flow chart/diagram junkie.

I didn't realize you were a techie! I always see you in the LV forum, its nice seeing your other interests!

You're welcome. Yes. I love tech stuff. I'm been like this for years. The pen should be very nice. And I was in the Apple Store last Sunday and the pen was out of stock. I can understand why you are waiting for staples to get some in stock. Good luck.

You're welcome. Yes. I love tech stuff. I'm been like this for years. The pen should be very nice. And I was in the Apple Store last Sunday and the pen was out of stock. I can understand why you are waiting for staples to get some in stock. Good luck.

Still waiting on 128gb to be stocked... Dying slowly lol

Omg the size on this display is insane. It literally looks like it was made in the 90s [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]