Anyone for a reveal?

What a bright pop of pink! Gorgeous colour for Spring. I'm always tempted by ****** but then stop myself. Congrats and enjoy!
I have had two good experiences with them. They even special ordered a bag for me and still let me use a coupon code on it. But with customs fees I don't know how much of a savings it would be for you to buy from them.

I have had two good experiences with them. They even special ordered a bag for me and still let me use a coupon code on it. But with customs fees I don't know how much of a savings it would be for you to buy from them.[/

Last year they had a fab sale and I was tempted by a bargain Balenciaga but I resisted. It's the customs fees that have put me off really, but it's good to know that you've had good success with them. :smile:

There she is. My mulberry pink glossy goat bayswater. It is much more vivid in person. The absolutely perfect shade of hot pink. I am in love.

She's absolutely delicious, aerinha; many congratulations! There's nothing like a spot of Mulberry retail therapy to raise the spirits - enjoy her in good health. X