Anyone familiar with Zestar plastic surgery?

I went to Zestar for incisional double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction for one 1 eye (also got a rhinoplasty). I had severe ptosis in one eye. Before the surgery, my one eye would open 100% and the other would only open around 60%. So the ptosis correction was to try to fix this to make my eyes open the same size (both 100%).

It's been a year since the surgery and everyone around me says the results are very natural. The ptosis correction was not very successful since my eyes are still uneven, but it did improve a bit compared to before. Now, its around 100% and 70%. TBH, most people can't tell that my eyes are uneven unless I tell them.
May I ask which doc at Zestar?

I just had DES with Zestar last month, it's one month post surgery, I am very disappointed at my result, the eyes are uneven, the shape of my eyelid crease is more narrow than before, I did ptosis correction on one eye, fitting upper slit, lower the lateral. My eyes are extremely uneven, and one eye is way smaller than before, only lower cantho was ok. I chose them bc I saw their before and after photos, even tho they priced me the highest. I still went for it, but this is what i got. DON'T GO!

I just had DES with Zestar last month, it's one month post surgery, I am very disappointed at my result, the eyes are uneven, the shape of my eyelid crease is more narrow than before, I did ptosis correction on one eye, fitting upper slit, lower the lateral. My eyes are extremely uneven, and one eye is way smaller than before, only lower cantho was ok. I chose them bc I saw their before and after photos, even tho they priced me the highest. I still went for it, but this is what i got. DON'T GO!
hey, can i message you for more info? currently in korea and was gonna go with zestar but your review has me reconsidering!

Reactions: Honeyeyes