Anyone familiar with this new bag?

NWGal

O.G.
May 25, 2012
I stumbled across this bag & would like to know if anyone has seen it in person? I'm thinking about getting it in the natural color (they don't have an actual picture of the natural bag) Curious what your honest thoughts are. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.14.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 7.14.28 PM.png
    419.6 KB · Views: 214
I haven't seen that one, but it looks like a pretty bag. I own two Montecatini hobos and the leather on them is extremely slouchy and puddly. Also, they are unlined leather on the inside. Not sure if the new Montecatini styles are similar though. They are Italian made bags and the leather is fabulous.

I haven't seen that one, but it looks like a pretty bag. I own two Montecatini hobos and the leather on them is extremely slouchy and puddly. Also, they are unlined leather on the inside. Not sure if the new Montecatini styles are similar though. They are Italian made bags and the leather is fabulous.

That's good to know! From the pics this one looks unlined too. I assume the bag won't be as heavy that way. Thank you for your response, I appreciate it!

That's good to know! From the pics this one looks unlined too. I assume the bag won't be as heavy that way. Thank you for your response, I appreciate it!

You are correct; the bags are extremely lightweight. If you order one, be sure to post pics and a review!