Anyone familiar with Marla Aaron's jewelry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That’s what drew me to her in the first place - the versatility of the pieces

pukasonqo, darkangel07760 and dorcast like this.
  2. This is a great look!! I’m thinking of adding a baby chubby lock to my Foundrae necklace...love that it can be engraved. ❤️

3. I think I might go for the chubby baby lock! Really love it.

Canturi lover likes this.
  4. I got a sterling silver babylock with a sterling silver curb chain with gold loops. I also got a gold medium lock off of eBay, but that one is packed away as I am in the process of moving.
    Love it!

Attached Files:

5. Here is the medium gold lock! Love her stuff.

Attached Files:

6. I just ordered the silver baby lock and the medium curb chain with rose gold loops. I have one of the enamel ear cuffs, which is not easy to wear!

darkangel07760 and dorcast like this.
  7. The ear cuffs are fun, but I can understand how they might be a bit tricky. Is it because they are rigid?

8. I added the gold bolt lock, but I'm not sure if I'm in love with it with my medium lock. I keep trying them different ways together.

This is a someone I follow on Instagram. I love the way her locks look together.

Attached Files:

9. Pretty, you could always wear them on different chains, add charms, or wear one of the locks as a bracelet... Check out the “lockiton” hashtag on Instagram for more inspo.

darkangel07760 likes this.
  10. Yes...and it is difficult to get it to the right place on my ear...but that’s because of my ear. The enamel ear cuffs can’t be bent.

11. Thank you! I always look at #marlaaaronjewelry, but this one gives me other looks for inspiration.

12. Love the looks! Going to check out that hashtag on Instagram

13. I love that look too. I am considering getting the bolt lock in silver, does it poke you at all?

14. Not at all. I don't feel it

darkangel07760 likes this.
  15. Playing with my silver baby lock on 1.) a vintage chain 2.) a coral silk thread bracelet. 915EF687-7A1F-4EB3-80F3-81E4697B81FE.jpeg 135B352C-71FA-4893-9A27-2DF4C2847808.jpeg