Anyone familiar with Marla Aaron's jewelry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am very intrigued by her simple pieces, but I am curious if anyone can tell me about the quality?
    https://marlaaaron.com

ouiouilexiaussi likes this.
  2. I bought my niece the SS bolt lock and she loves it. I also bought myself one of her gold chains to go with a lock that I already had. Pleased with both. might get an inlay or most probably an enamel lock (as they are considerably less pricey) next. What pieces are you looking at?

darkangel07760 likes this.
  3. I love them and want to buy myself a piece, but I'm overwhelmed by all of the options. I like the square link chain, and trying to decide on a lock. I want yellow gold but when I see photos, I like the mixed metal looks with some of her pieces too. I'm going to try to see them in person this week.

4. I am not sure. Maybe the baby lock or chubby baby lock? What size lock did you get your niece?

5. Let me know if you do!

6. IMG_5523.JPG

This is the one that I got her. She is a big David Bowie fan, so this was great

7. Thanks for introducing me to Marla Aaron - I really like her stuff! I’ve been searching for a special bracelet and think this is exactly what I’m looking for!

8. . Please share which one you are interested in

9. Was thinking the white gold rolo chain with a rose gold babylock would suit my other jewelry. But I’d better wait until I can see some of the pieces IRL first!

10. Your very lucky if you can see them IRL as you can have a play with them to see which one you love the best

11. I'm new to her line but in love and have a heart lock coming from a friend and ordered a chain - can't wait! Love unique jewelry!

12. Loooove her stuff; I have 2 baby locks and one regular one. The quality is excellent; she uses solid metals; no plated stuff.

Attached Files:

13. I can see this will be the start of something. Mine just arrived and I'm already plotting which locks and chains I want to add to this, and going through my jewelry to see what I have that I can add to the lock. I got the 16" square link chain and medium lock.
    I lost my beloved pup recently and wanted something I could keep close. I had them engrave her name, and
    love that I can turn it so it doesn't show if I choose to.
    IMG_4352.jpg

14. I’m sorry you lost your puppy. I hope this helps a little bit. Your lock is beautiful and I look forward to seeing your collection grow

15. Thank you so much. It's been tough.
    I've gone down the Marla Aaron Instagram rabbit hole.... I love seeing all of the ways people combine her pieces.