Anyone familiar with Marla Aaron's jewelry?

I bought my niece the SS bolt lock and she loves it. I also bought myself one of her gold chains to go with a lock that I already had. Pleased with both. might get an inlay or most probably an enamel lock (as they are considerably less pricey) next. What pieces are you looking at? [emoji253]

Reactions: darkangel07760
I love them and want to buy myself a piece, but I'm overwhelmed by all of the options. I like the square link chain, and trying to decide on a lock. I want yellow gold but when I see photos, I like the mixed metal looks with some of her pieces too. I'm going to try to see them in person this week.

I bought my niece the SS bolt lock and she loves it. I also bought myself one of her gold chains to go with a lock that I already had. Pleased with both. might get an inlay or most probably an enamel lock (as they are considerably less pricey) next. What pieces are you looking at? [emoji253]
I am not sure. Maybe the baby lock or chubby baby lock? What size lock did you get your niece?

I love them and want to buy myself a piece, but I'm overwhelmed by all of the options. I like the square link chain, and trying to decide on a lock. I want yellow gold but when I see photos, I like the mixed metal looks with some of her pieces too. I'm going to try to see them in person this week.
Let me know if you do!

Attachments

• A22AE2D7-1C1C-4A49-AE6C-8C8A92985170.jpeg
    A22AE2D7-1C1C-4A49-AE6C-8C8A92985170.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 460
  • DFF5AD46-C97A-4D43-8D57-942869ACEA85.jpeg
    DFF5AD46-C97A-4D43-8D57-942869ACEA85.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 464
I can see this will be the start of something. Mine just arrived and I'm already plotting which locks and chains I want to add to this, and going through my jewelry to see what I have that I can add to the lock. I got the 16" square link chain and medium lock.
I lost my beloved pup recently and wanted something I could keep close. I had them engrave her name, and
love that I can turn it so it doesn't show if I choose to.
IMG_4352.jpg

I can see this will be the start of something. Mine just arrived and I'm already plotting which locks and chains I want to add to this, and going through my jewelry to see what I have that I can add to the lock. I got the 16" square link chain and medium lock.
I lost my beloved pup recently and wanted something I could keep close. I had them engrave her name, and
love that I can turn it so it doesn't show if I choose to.
View attachment 4447892
I’m sorry you lost your puppy. I hope this helps a little bit. Your lock is beautiful and I look forward to seeing your collection grow