Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

Now I have a bigger problem. I started looking at all my listings that no one has favorited, and tried to find them in a search, and I can't find any of them. So is Tradesy purposely keeping some of my listings from being seen?

ETA: I found one in a search.

Now I have a bigger problem. I started looking at all my listings that no one has favorited, and tried to find them in a search, and I can't find any of them. So is Tradesy purposely keeping some of my listings from being seen?

ETA: I found one in a search.

all the listing names disappeared again, and I also can't find anything in search, even in my own closet

Not all of mine. I think the items I looked at yesterday that had the bad names still have them. I guess I'll try editing them.

I think it all works properly for me now, the names are back, the search shows all my listings, but everything may change any second:biggrin:
I first removed all the items yesterday and then edited and restored them. I don't know if it makes any sense for lifting them in search results, but I was thinking maybe it does

Reactions: whateve
but I had 4 sales since then!!! so maybe it did work. usually I don't have that much a day even during a promo
Wow! Congratulations! I've done that before and it didn't do anything but maybe no one is looking for my items. My sales aren't as good on Tradesy as they've been before. My ebay has been on fire this month. I've made 3 sales on Tradesy but I'm not complaining. One of the items had been listed for a long time so I'm happy to have found a buyer. I think a lot of my items don't appeal to Tradesy buyers.

Reactions: fashion_victim9
Wow! Congratulations! I've done that before and it didn't do anything but maybe no one is looking for my items. My sales aren't as good on Tradesy as they've been before. My ebay has been on fire this month. I've made 3 sales on Tradesy but I'm not complaining. One of the items had been listed for a long time so I'm happy to have found a buyer. I think a lot of my items don't appeal to Tradesy buyers.

thanks!!! my sales on eBay are usually the highest too, then goes posh, then Tradesy, then VC (where I have 1 - 3 sales a month)

thanks!!! my sales on eBay are usually the highest too, then goes posh, then Tradesy, then VC (where I have 1 - 3 sales a month)
I don't list on Posh or VC, but I've been using Mercari. It's been slow but it is improving. I've had 3 sales this month. I feel like I have to work harder for the sales over there because nearly everyone asks questions and tries to bargain. You can have 20 or 30 loves for an item, yet no one buys. But once you make the sale, you get your money quickly. I sold an item on 8/10, it was delivered yesterday. Two hours later, the buyer gave me a rating, I gave her a rating, and my money was released. It will probably hit my bank account tomorrow.

Reactions: fashion_victim9
I got it too, from someone who seems to have no idea that something happened lol
I'm happy to help! I'd recommend putting the Louboutin style name in the Style Tags category on the Listing form. Our search works best when it pulls from the description and style tags.
My response was a little more informed:
So sorry about that glitch!

I see that we have since fixed the disappearing titles, and you should be seeing them back in your closet! I apologize for any concern!

Thanks,
Caroline
Member Care
Tradesy