Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

My oldest outstanding sale was released yesterday on day 13, and today another was released on day 7. I have another that is on day 7 that hasn't been released, and another on day 6. There doesn't seem to be any consistency.

Reactions: GemsBerry
My oldest outstanding sale was released yesterday on day 13, and today another was released on day 7. I have another that is on day 7 that hasn't been released, and another on day 6. There doesn't seem to be any consistency.

one of my sales was delivered on Feb 22, and still no money released. 21 days expire tomorrow. and they don't seem to be returned. unbelievable

Reactions: whateve
I have not sold anything on Tradesy since Feb. 7th, I’ve never gone this long without having something sell. Very concerning....

Anyone else having a lull in selling?
My stuff on Tradesy tends to sell in spurts. I had a spurt in the beginning of March and this week it is slow. Over on eBay I had a really slow Jan-Feb and it just started picking up a week ago. I guess it also depends on how many items for sale you have. Do you keep a large amount of items up for sale?

My stuff on Tradesy tends to sell in spurts. I had a spurt in the beginning of March and this week it is slow. Over on eBay I had a really slow Jan-Feb and it just started picking up a week ago. I guess it also depends on how many items for sale you have. Do you keep a large amount of items up for sale?

Yes I have quite a bit for sale. I hardly ever have a sale on eBay, it’s almost as if my items aren’t seen. [emoji102]

I was wondering the same, why funds are released faster for some sales and others take almost twice as long? it's really consistent with rumor that Tradesy employees release earnings manually, some are slow or have huge pipeline or whatever.

Yes I have quite a bit for sale. I hardly ever have a sale on eBay, it’s almost as if my items aren’t seen. [emoji102]
Have you tried updating listings and posting something new? I'm not sure how Tradesy's algorithm works, I know the more sales you have the more are coming. then if you go on vacation or there are returns, you are like not visible anymore.

I have not sold anything on Tradesy since Feb. 7th, I’ve never gone this long without having something sell. Very concerning....

Anyone else having a lull in selling?
Mine have actually been pretty good lately. 4 in February and 4 so far in March. Some of my sales were older items I had listed for awhile. I went through a spurt where I was selling more on Tradesy than on ebay, now ebay is catching up. It definitely feels like when you make one sale on Tradesy, another comes along fairly soon.

Have you tried updating listings and posting something new? I'm not sure how Tradesy's algorithm works, I know the more sales you have the more are coming. then if you go on vacation or there are returns, you are like not visible anymore.
I haven't noticed this being a problem. I've put my shop on vacation, and when I take it off, I'll make a sale. I wonder if it depends on how long you are on vacation, if items appear as new listings when you come back. Once I picked a day a couple days before I returned to take my shop off vacation, and I sold an item nearly the minute it came off vacation. I thought when I had that return sent back to me, it would kill my sales, but I've made a lot of sales since then. I do think it helps to list something new every so often, and update your old listings once in awhile. I've seen listings where they won't let you purchase because the seller hasn't been around for awhile - you have to contact the seller and ask if it is still available.