Anyone else love Animal Planet?

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
I do!! Lol I looove animal planet, I especially love that show "Growing up..." when they showe the baby animals being raised. Its soooo cute.

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
The Playground
I love that network. There was this one show that i liked to watch! not sure if it comes on. Its like the human version of "Cops"

Animal Rescue? Not sure of the name, it was where the animal police would rescue animals from endangered homes.

I just love all cop shows

mzjones6

Aug 1, 2007
Yes, Animal Cops is my one of my favorites, but the show I have to watch is Its me or the Dog, with Victoria. She's so fabulous with her knee high leather boots, and she has practical, useful tips to help control your dog.

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
Love it! I really like Escape to Chimp Eden and Big Cat Diary (toto is so cute!). The chimps have amazing stories and it is really cool to watch that guy interact w/ them.

I am also a HUGE History Channel lover. Some of the programs on the History Channel are awesome!

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
Animal Cops is good but I have to limit my viewing of it because I almost always end up in tears:s

tachikomatic

Cocktail dress thug.
Mar 12, 2007
online.
Animal Cops is good but I have to limit my viewing of it because I almost always end up in tears:s
Yeah..I used to watch it often, but I don't anymore because it's so upsetting. I like Animal Precinct best of the animal cop shows.

I :heart:animal planet.:yes:

Sep 7, 2006
Berlin, Germany.
Animal Cops used to be good... I prefer Animal Precinct over that. Escape to Chimp Eden is another good show too... anyone else watch the Most Extreme? Now THAT is an interesting program!