Anyone else have trouble purchasing on 24S?

benr

O.G.
Jun 22, 2006
Anyone else having this similar issue? I first tried purchasing a bag on 24S last week and the charge was declined. I figured my credit card put a fraud flag on it and that I just needed to contact them to remove it. I contacted them and they didn't see any purchase trying to come through or being made, but said they'd put a high dollar authorization on the file knowing I'd be trying to go in again and purchase. They said they'd put the authorization in to make sure it goes through. I tried to purchase and, again, 24S said the card was declined. I, once again called my credit card and, the rep insists they are seeing nothing trying to come through. I thought, let me just try another card. Again, declined and I called that company and they also don't see a purchase trying to be made. I figured as much because this card always sends me a text when a purchase is trying to go through that is high. No text or any fraud warning. Thought, maybe 3rd time could be the charm and tried a 3rd card. Same thing. I contacted 24S reps once again and and they said the credit card is declining them. I told them the companies insist they aren't seeing any charges being attempted and to bring this to the technical department's attention instead of finance department. They said they would and get back to me. They just got back to me and 24S says there are no technical problems. It's so frustrating as I literally can make high dollar purchases on other sites and 24S is preventing this one from going through. If anyone has had this problem and gotten it resolved, let me know what they did, etc.. The bag I want seems to only be in stock at 24S or I'd gladly purchase elsewhere. Thanks so much!

Wow - that sounds incredibly frustrating! Is it possible to call 24S customer services and place the order via phone? Annoying to have to do, but possibly a solution. Good luck!

Wow - that sounds incredibly frustrating! Is it possible to call 24S customer services and place the order via phone? Annoying to have to do, but possibly a solution. Good luck!
Unfortunately when I did that, they say all orders must be placed online. I am so frustrated and had to just give up. The bag I want is from Celine so I tried to purchase directly from Celine, but they say that particular bag isn't available in the US market. Really giving up now :sad:

I’ve made two purchases from the 24S app and they were smooth. I was very happy with my bags when they arrived- completely brand new, stickers on hardware, clearly never been touched.

I’ve made two purchases from the 24S app and they were smooth. I was very happy with my bags when they arrived- completely brand new, stickers on hardware, clearly never been touched.
Yes I did try the app but it also did the decline thing on all three of the cards. So crazy especially since all 3 companies don't show any sort of purchase being attempted on their end. I thought that perhaps 24s' system was automatically declining because the item was perhaps out of stock. The 24s reps tell me the bag is indeed in stock, so that isn't prompting the inability to purchase. Were your two purchases recent or a while ago? I'm wondering if something has gone glitchy just lately.

I am having the exact same issue with 24S. I've contacted my credit card companies and they don't see any transactions being made and told me the amount of the purchase isn't an issue. I've tried 4 different cards and the Paypal option and none of them are going through, and I'm also not getting the text or email alert letting me know of a purchase for the high dollar amount, so I know the site isn't actually trying to charge my card. I also would buy this elsewhere, but this is one of the only sites that have the bag in stock. What's going on with them?

I am having the exact same issue with 24S. I've contacted my credit card companies and they don't see any transactions being made and told me the amount of the purchase isn't an issue. I've tried 4 different cards and the Paypal option and none of them are going through, and I'm also not getting the text or email alert letting me know of a purchase for the high dollar amount, so I know the site isn't actually trying to charge my card. I also would buy this elsewhere, but this is one of the only sites that have the bag in stock. What's going on with them?
24S acts like I'm crazy and just have bad credit or something when I call. They say it's my credit cards all declining me and that something must be wrong with my spending. NO, it's their site!!! My cards can't even tell I'm trying to make a purchase. Curious if they told you that they are willing to look into further technical problems. I wish they would listen when I tell them people want to buy from them, but they can't. They don't seem to care. So frustrating. If I was in management, I'd sure care if I knew our sales were being effected.

Old thread but really wish I had read this 3 days ago. I was trying to make a purchase of a BV cabat and every payment method kept failing, even PayPal cash balance. Like others have mentioned their customer service just kept saying “try different method” and “looking into with finance department”that gave no further explanation in the end why my purchase was declined.

My bank and payment processor has validated everything works and the issue is on 24S’s side. I am an EU resident as well, so that should not cause any cross border issues either.

My biggest frustration is that I thought I could make a saving by buying via 24S but while waiting for their ‘non-response’ BV had done a price increase of almost 13% (close to 1000 eur norr) yesterday and I am kicking myself for not just buying from them directly this weekend as originally planned anyway.

In other words, if payment does not work, don’t waste your time on 24S.
They clearly do not seem to care if they loose a sale as LVMH makes enough money, but from a customer point of view it leaves a very bitter taste.

I finally gave up on this company altogether as it was a futile effort to purchase. I figured they clearly don't care and I'll give my business to someone else. Really sad as there are some styles I can't get here that they have. Sorry to hear you had the same issues. :annoyed:

Reactions: missyming and J.T.
I had the same problem.
I tried to purchase several Balmain sale items on the website. I’ve tried 6 different cards, from both app and website. I even asked 3 of my friends to try to buy them but none of them could complete the payment.
The client service keeps respond like automatic bot . I believe they don’t even know their payment system is down from last week.

Reactions: missyming and J.T.
Hi, I've had the same problem in the last 2 days with payments being declined by 24S and just finished talking to their client service staff in detail. I wanted to share my experience so others don't waste their time.

- I've been a 24S customer for 2 years, purchased 18 times with no problems till now. The most recent order was in April with no problem. I had a loyalty offer from 24S recently and wanted to use it.
- In the last 2 days, all my card and Paypal payments were declined with the message from 24S that my banking institution had declined payment. Weirdly, I received none of the instant SMS alerts from my banks that I'd always receive if a transaction was declined.
- I called 24S today. They could access my account and see all my check-out attempts. They said their software automatically analyses orders and my payments were declined for security reasons. They said that they couldn't do anything about it at the phone service level and due to "protocol and privacy reasons", they were unable to escalate the problem :annoyed:. None of their explanations make sense.
- I said, "What would you advise me to do if I still want to make a purchase? How can I pay?"
- Answer "We would advise you that any further attempts at payment will be declined."
- I said, "So what you're telling me is that I'm forbidden to purchase from you, even though I've purchased regularly for 2 years and as recently as April with no problems."
- Answer, (awkward silence). "We're so sorry, thank you for your understanding."
- Further, the customer service staff said there are frequent software upgrades at their end and their system changes regularly. I can only guess that this is causing the problem.

Also, on one of my cards, 24S held a pre-authorised amount for payment even though the order was not processsed on their website!

Don't waste your time with repeated attempts if you've run into this problem. And customer service is a waste of time - they can't help. The message from 24S is loud and clear: we don't want your money or goodwill.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.T.
And I've just asked 24S to delete my account. I no longer trust them and don't want any of my information retained by them.
Yep their CS is useless, and they literally cannot care less about loosing individual sales or customers which speaks loudly about how little they actually care about customers, new or loyal ones.

I also deleted my account and will never recommend to anyone.

Reactions: missyming