Anyone else getting excited about Sylvie?

The white too unfortunately. Although, I actually have a few white bags but I think the smooth white leather of the Sylvie will particularly difficult to maintain.

There's a bright sugar-pink in the mini and the top-handle, that's the only colour that wouldn't work for me.

This is all theoretical though because I can't really justify another bag, I am packed to the rafters :P

If it's OK with you, shall I merge this thread with the other?

Ah yes, I had forgotten that aspect. I am not a fan of pink in bags and I am not keen on the combination of the pink with red.

Do you think you'd have to be very careful with this bag due to leather being smooth?

Yes, of course. Apologies for doubling up the topic.

Ah yes, I had forgotten that aspect. I am not a fan of pink in bags and I am not keen on the combination of the pink with red.

Do you think you'd have to be very careful with this bag due to leather being smooth?

Yes, of course. Apologies for doubling up the topic.

There are plus and minuses but a light colour that's also very smooth can show marks more easily because there's less to trick the eye like a natural pebble leather or stamped texture or even say a print like the Flora on white. The white does look so special though.

No problem, all done

Oh and your collection is fab!!

Thank you!

I love the white one! I was looking for a birthday gift for my mom last month, but when I saw Sylvie, the white one, it is totally infatuates me! Love the color scheme!!!! so chic and much more French!!! I probably will go for white, even it's hard to maintain.

The white one is so beautiful! I'm nervous about color transfer though! I'm aiming to get the midnight blue in the medium size within the next couple of weeks. Hoping to find a great discount code from Saks, Neiman, or Bloomingdales somewhere! Hmmm...any of you ladies waiting to get the best possible discounts on this baby before shelling out that much cash? :biggrin:

Thanks so much for this thread!! I've passed by this bag countless number of time but never took it in. I love it. I think any would look fabulous. For me personally the winters where I live would prevent me from getting the white one thus, navy would be my first choice. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]