Anyone else experience this....

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I bought a medium leather Fendi Baguette in September. Fell in love with the functionality and leather of this bag. Noticed after a few times using it the glazing was already peeling. Hoping this was an isolated incident, I ordered the large Baguette in leather a few weeks ago. Since it was the holidays, I only put my things in it and was sitting on my shelf mostly. After I sent my medium Baguette in for repair, I took a closer look at my large and it too was starting to have the glazing peel in the same place as my medium. Has anyone else experience this with the Fendi Baguette? The peeling is occurring on both sides of the flap. I still love this bag and am going to keep both in my collection, but am hoping this doesn't continue to happen. TIA

Hi, I bought a Fendi peekaboo in September are noticed today that the glazing along the handle where it is attached to the hardware is cracking and one part has completely peeled off! Because its a lighter colour I haven’t used this bag yet with the winter weather so it hasn’t even left the house so I’m shocked. Did you have any issues with them repairing yours? I bought the bag in London but live in a different country so hopefully I can take it to the fendi store in my city. Did it take long to repair, how was it afterwards?
Sorry to hear your second baguette is also having issues.

I bought a medium leather Fendi Baguette in September. Fell in love with the functionality and leather of this bag. Noticed after a few times using it the glazing was already peeling. Hoping this was an isolated incident, I ordered the large Baguette in leather a few weeks ago. Since it was the holidays, I only put my things in it and was sitting on my shelf mostly. After I sent my medium Baguette in for repair, I took a closer look at my large and it too was starting to have the glazing peel in the same place as my medium. Has anyone else experience this with the Fendi Baguette? The peeling is occurring on both sides of the flap. I still love this bag and am going to keep both in my collection, but am hoping this doesn't continue to happen. TIA
Just looked at mine (also Black, purchased in October) and the same thing is happening :sad: were they able to repair it?

Hey baguette girlies! I just got my first baguette and just unwrapped it and noticed on the longer strap that it doesn’t appear to be one continuous piece. Is this normal for baguettes?

image.jpg

Can you share some pictures?

Reactions: melancholyway
Hi, I bought a Fendi peekaboo in September are noticed today that the glazing along the handle where it is attached to the hardware is cracking and one part has completely peeled off! Because its a lighter colour I haven’t used this bag yet with the winter weather so it hasn’t even left the house so I’m shocked. Did you have any issues with them repairing yours? I bought the bag in London but live in a different country so hopefully I can take it to the fendi store in my city. Did it take long to repair, how was it afterwards?
Sorry to hear your second baguette is also having issues.
I hope you got your bag repaired or replaced. My SA was really helpful and just exchanged it for me. I LOVE the Baguettes and would love to have another one in a different color, but I still have issues with the glazing.